What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 17th June 7:50pm @Suncorp Stadium

Jim Rockford

Bench
Thanks for the kind reactions to my summary guys!! I try my best haha.

Beanie for Brain Cancer Round raises record $4.1 million: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/06/20/nrl-beanie-for-brain-cancer-round-2021/

Wow, that's incredible!! Well done to everybody who bought a Beanie and we should all be extremely proud.
I for one look forward to your summary after every game. I find that almost without exception I agree totally with your assessment of each player. I'm especially looking forward to your summary of our guys after the Grand Final:D

callmack1

Staff member
I for one look forward to your summary after every game. I find that almost without exception I agree totally with your assessment of each player. I'm especially looking forward to your summary of our guys after the Grand Final:D
Thanks mate!! Great minds must think alike then huh? :)

Man, it's a dream to type up a match report after winning a Grand Final, that's the dream!! I'd write for days and days about it!!