What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 V Roosters

DinkyDi

Juniors
I follow the NBA. Indoor sports are running at 100% if you are vaccinated.

Indy Car had 110k at an event.

So it is the NRL just being over cautious
You summed it up. It will be highly unlikely that the majority of supporters will be fully vaccinated. The NRL needs to be extremely cautious, if they are not, then the comp will be cancelled.

franklin2323

Immortal
Well our govenment is incompetent and has badly f**ked vaccinations

It isn't mandatory so people will just choose not too is as big as an issue as the Govt being knob ends

Take the lastest outbreak. Guy is 60 and works in Hotel transport so has it available to him in both cases yet chose not too.

I have had my 1st dose cause I want to get back to concerts etc. So the access is there people just need to go to it

DinkyDi

Juniors
It isn't mandatory so people will just choose not too is as big as an issue as the Govt being knob ends

Take the lastest outbreak. Guy is 60 and works in Hotel transport so has it available to him in both cases yet chose not too.

I have had my 1st dose cause I want to get back to concerts etc. So the access is there people just need to go to it
That was on the bloke, more than the government.

snickers007

Juniors
That was on the bloke, more than the government.

Yes and no.

It wouldn't be hard for the government to mandate vaccinations for essential workers, public servants, welfare recipients etc.

I got my second shot yesterday, and I'm only 37. My partner is a health care worker, which makes me eligible too.
I have a friend who works in Corrective Services, and whose partner is a nurse - so he's eligible on both counts, and he's dragging his feet on it. Saying things like "they should be coming up to work and doing us all, I don't have time to go to the clinic downtown". I'm sure if they put him on unpaid leave until he got it, he'd find the motivation.

Girds89

Bench
Anyone think Naden is a chance of playing tonight?

I hope he gets a run on staines wing.

Im sure hell have apoint to prove