What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Panthers

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=446903

2015cby-thirdALT.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Chase Stanley 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Antonio Kaufusi 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Danny Fualalo 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Tim Browne 17. Herman Essese
23. Shaun Lane

2015pen-second.jpg

1. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 2. Waqa Blake 3. Dean Whare 4. Isaah Yeo 5. David Simmons
6. Jamie Soward 7. Peter Wallace
8. Regan Campbell-Gillard 9. James Segeyaro 10. Sam McKendry 11. Lewis Brown 12. Sika Manu 13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Nigel Plum 17. Bryce Cartwright
18. Adam Docker 19. Sam Anderson

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Grant Atkins, Adam Devcich
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Lawrence McDonnell
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R15
SAT 5:15PM | Bulldogs v Panthers @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup Round 15
BYE | Canterbury (CBY), Penrith (PEN)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog Force

Referee
All our origin players are being rested - this is a long-term plan for Des. Might turn out to be an ace up his sleeve.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some our Origin players are late inclusions.

TheFrog

Coach
I find it difficult in the extreme to imagine the Morris brothers not playing if they are fit. Jackson likewise.

Hodkinson seems surplus to requirements at the Dogs at this stage.

Bulldog Force

Referee
All our Origin players came up (thankfully) uninjured. I'm expecting the bench to change as well as the Morris boys. Not sure about Hokko.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
One of the Hokko - Moses - Josh combo will be left out - the only reason all three played v Saints was because Des wasn't sure of Lafai's fitness for a full game.

I'd expect Hokko possibly to be rested/left out. Morrii, Klemmer & Jackson all to return

I don't want the Morris bro's to be playing, they need to be rested. Jackson didn't play too much so he can back up, Klemmer had a pretty brutal game so he should rest and Hokko should rest or come of the bench.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't want the Morris bro's to be playing, they need to be rested. Jackson didn't play too much so he can back up, Klemmer had a pretty brutal game so he should rest and Hokko should rest or come of the bench.

The Morris boys weren't involved in anything brutal either IMO, they should take the field. Remember.

Brisbane/Melbourne will be VERY interesting... both teams 4 days after Origin, and remember, the post 4 days are worse than the post 2 - that's when the fatigue kicks in!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Josh is injured(neck). Brett has only just recovered from a hamstring injury so in sure they will do testing on my he day before he is cleared to play.

ek999

First Grade
The Morris boys weren't involved in anything brutal either IMO, they should take the field. Remember.

Brisbane/Melbourne will be VERY interesting... both teams 4 days after Origin, and remember, the post 4 days are worse than the post 2 - that's when the fatigue kicks in!

Dylan Walker was preparing to play Origin 2 because Brett was having back issues and wasn't a certain starter until an hour or two before kick-off. That is why he didn't play Saturday

Good win and this Bulldogs tweet sums up my thoughts on the Panthers first try

https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/612203098732281856

31' Cartwright scores on the last - not sure what Perrett was doing? Bulldogs lead 12-4 KTC #NRLBulldogsPanthers

TheFrog

Coach
Dylan Walker was preparing to play Origin 2 because Brett was having back issues and wasn't a certain starter until an hour or two before kick-off. That is why he didn't play Saturday

Good win and this Bulldogs tweet sums up my thoughts on the Panthers first try

https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/612203098732281856

31' Cartwright scores on the last - not sure what Perrett was doing? Bulldogs lead 12-4 KTC #NRLBulldogsPanthers

That couldn't have been stopped even by Superman. A perfectly executed chip and a perfect bounce and all Cartwright had to do was get it down.