What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Roosters

tripster

Juniors
This is a key game for us to ensure we finish top 4, given that the Roosters are another top 4 contender (and only one win behind us).

We need to treat it exactly the same as we did the game against the Dragons, and come out completely fired up. If we are up for it and come out with the right intensity, we should win, but it won't be easy.

If we come out and are off our game, we will lose.

It will also be more difficult without Kikau - he has been involved in a lot of our points this season, and has contributed significantly to our yardage and punishing defence.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our game against Raiders was pretty poor by the standards we had played at lately. But Origin had a few of our guys playing flat and disrupted our training with both halves missing for all work between games.

Hopefully we continue on from where we were at prior to the bye this week. Show Roosters what a decent side looks like.

franklin2323

Immortal
interesting to see if they hold Blake back an extra week or not. The bench is pretty standard if Hetherington straight swap for Kikau. I'd rather May or someone to keep something different

Sime_11

Juniors
No Kikau will be tough, but I have every confidence that whoever replaces him will do his job as it has been done most of this season.

cant fn wait for this game - IMO this is our true NRL rival - much rather beat the Roosters than Eels anytime.

Lets Go Panthers !!!!!!

TeamSatan

Juniors
We really lacked some punch against the Raiders.
Still worry about us having clever plays inside the 20.
Penalties have been killing us as well.
If we are up and get a decent go from the ref we should win.

TheFrog

Coach
The Roosters present dangers. Obviously Tedesco is one but he can be stopped by a committed defence. Cronk with his crossfield kicks to Mitchell, Ferguson and co is a much trickier proposition, especially with our rookie wingers. Cronk has to be shut down. That is the key I believe. They can't beat us up front.

martielang

Bench
I wouldn't mind seeing Hetherington get some time on an edge this week. Have seen him a couple of times play wide & he looked good.

franklin2323

Immortal
I wouldn't mind seeing Hetherington get some time on an edge this week. Have seen him a couple of times play wide & he looked good.

Round 2 he scored 2 tries in NSW Cup in the backrow. Though Yeo goes to lock when Kikau comes on. I think they will keep him in the middle instead of moving Yeo.
I think our bench will be Egan, Tamou, Hetherington, Ellis which is so basic but it is only for a week

franklin2323

Immortal
The Roosters present dangers. Obviously Tedesco is one but he can be stopped by a committed defence. Cronk with his crossfield kicks to Mitchell, Ferguson and co is a much trickier proposition, especially with our rookie wingers. Cronk has to be shut down. That is the key I believe. They can't beat us up front.

Whare marking Mitchell should be a good battle too. The Whare of 3 years ago would bury him good test

Sime_11

Juniors
keep the roosters attack in their own half and giving away no piggy backs downfield goes along way to us winning. But easier said then done with Uncle Nick bribing the officials.

Panthers Jersey Flegg coach Ben Harden has named his side to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Belmore Sportsground on Saturday.

JF Panthers v JF Bulldogs
11am Saturday
Belmore Sportsground

1. Daine LAURIE
2. Justin JONES
3. Shannon HARRIS
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TOO
6. Dean BLORE (c)
7. Brendan HANDS
8. Brad GAUT
9. Meni LUKE
10. Jack QUINN
11. Shawn BLORE
12. Alex MYLES
13. J'maine HOPGOOD

14. Adam FEARNLEY
15. John TRIMBOLI
16. Spencer LENIU
17. Ratu NANOVU
18. James OWEN
19. Marlon RITCHIE

Panthers ISP coach Guy Missio has named his side to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Belmore Sportsground on Saturday.

ISP Panthers v ISP Bulldogs
12.45pm Saturday
Belmore Sportsground

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Ratu TUISESE
3. Adam KEIGHRAN
4. Sam SMITH
5. Maika SIVO
6. Reed IZZARD
7. Soni LUKE
8. Oliver CLARK
9. Liam COLEMAN