What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15

AuckMel

Bench
Pies v Blues
Kangaroos v Eagles
Demons v Tigers
Swans v Lions
Port v Crows
Saints v Bombers
Hawks v GWS
Suns v Cats
Dockers v Bulldogs

Pies by 16
Roos by 8
Tigers by 32
Swans by 12
Crows by 10
Bombers by 22
Hawks by 120
Cats by 58
Dockers by 30

lockyno1

Post Whore
WC will beat the Roos, but the others probably agreed. Don't be surprised if the Crows/Port is an upset (take the line if you are up for a punt)

AuckMel

Bench
Well, that was poor. Carlton made us look like GWS. Wellingham gone for a while after his sickening hit.

CyberKev

Staff member
^^^

Yes, fingers and toes crossed.

Damn you to hell, North Melbourne!

Just as I could see the four opening up nicely!

CyberKev

Staff member
^^^

Massive win!

Good work, Sainters.

I just can't work the Bombers out?!

CyberKev

Staff member
Not surprisingly, the Giants got another touch-up this afternoon, but that shouldn't detract from Kevin Sheedy's achievement of becoming the first man to reach 900 VFL/AFL games as a player and coach.

Extraordinary effort!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was expecting the Suns to get a touch up as well, pretty ordinary game, I want my money back

lockyno1

Post Whore
I just can't work the Bombers out?!

We have injuries, but that is no excuse, the effort was poor all night long, and to be honest we miss Crameri more than most people see.

Kev, told you Norf would lose, they are going for Richmond's 9th spot:lol:

Wellingham gets 3, Bartel 2, Hocking 2. None will challenge they are all blatant.

AuckMel

Bench
2 weeks for hits miles away from the ball. I know we have the clean skin effect, but both were shocking.

lockyno1

Post Whore
2 weeks for hits miles away from the ball. I know we have the clean skin effect, but both were shocking.

Wellingham should have been reffered directly to the tribunal..how the heck is that NOT graded as "Intentional"...reckless, pull the other one. Bartel and Hocking were fair gradings, but Hocking needs to pull his head in.

CyberKev

Staff member
I forgot to comment on how bad the Essendon jumpers were.

Grey (particularly that shade thereof) and Red are like pig and elephant DNA... They just won't splice!

If you're going to go with grey, it at least has to be a very dark shade of it, but I still don't reckon it would look good.

CyberKev

Staff member

I've never bought this cleanskin nonsense. There are a good few footballers running around that are considered thus, predominantly because they haven't been outed previously when they should have been, thus technically maintaining a clean record.

At any rate, a crime is a crime on the field, and every individual incident should be considered on its merits and punished accordingly, with no downgradings for "good behaviour".

The honchos would never admit it, but the competition has a credibility problem with its policing.

When you allow blokes to break opponent's jaws and noses when they don't have the ball on the simplified grounds that "they couldn't make a tackle", you're having a serious lend of yourself. Not being able to make a tackle does not give a player the green light to flagrantly take another player high.

They got it right with Wellingham, but it only serves to highlight how laughably ludicrous it is that incidents like Josh Kennedy's, to name a prime example, have gone unpunished.