What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Sunday 1st July v Cowboys @ Barlow park

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 @Itsamansgame just looking on other sites and social media and quite a lot of diehard Bunnies actually are concerned about today.... can't win em all they're saying and we are in the tough origin period!!

God help us with Cecchin and Klein in charge!!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
@callmack1 @Itsamansgame just looking on other sites and social media and quite a lot of diehard Bunnies actually are concerned about today.... can't win em all they're saying and we are in the tough origin period!!

Slurp, slurp, slurp

"Oh Itsa, oh Calmack you're so right"

Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Because your imaginary friend that used to be on the referees board (like your imaginary friend that used to be on the Souths board) told you Cecchin hates Souths and tries to cost us games?

Like you tried to tell everyone in your "lol@WestsTigers" thread?

Travitoh

First Grade
NQ will put up more of a fight than Parra did but we should win this by a few. Our last start against them was heavily influenced by the loss of Sam and AJ before HT.

Souths to win 28-12

Travitoh

First Grade
Checcin is a criminal the most biased ruling dished out to Souths as usual

I dunno about that, the refs have been good so far imo and if anything, we've gotten the big 50/50 calls.

I've seen the game so far as a tale of two kicking games. JT has put in two good attacking kicks that we've failed to defend while AR's a bit off today.

Souths have had all the territory and contained their best weapons well i believe and considering the conditions, have been fantastic with the ball in hand.

Cody just scored to make it a two point game but even before that, I'll back us to bring the game home.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cows have come with a deliberate strategy to keep slowing the play the ball down to stop us.... they've laid over us in the ruck like glue stuck to the grass.....