What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Sunday 1st July v Cowboys @ Barlow park

Rabbits20

Immortal
We need to hold the ball and complete though ffs...

It's one of these afternoons I predicted..

Curns13

Juniors
That’s pathetic from George. I know he’s probably buggered but he’s gotta be low and ready.

Curns13

Juniors
Why the f**k didnt AJ throw that ball to Jennings? That’ll be the play that costs us.

Travitoh

First Grade
Why the f**k didnt AJ throw that ball to Jennings? That’ll be the play that costs us.

Cost us what, points difference? :wink:

Running towards the corner with cover defenders getting back in those conditions, i thought AJ was right to look inside.

Curns13

Juniors
Cost us what, points difference? :wink:

Running towards the corner with cover defenders getting back in those conditions, i thought AJ was right to look inside.
He dummied to him twice. We must be watching different games today Trav, I havent agreed with a single thing you’ve said. Not saying youre wrong, just that we are seeing everything differently this game.

Travitoh

First Grade
He dummied to him twice. We must be watching different games today Trav, I havent agreed with a single thing you’ve said. Not saying youre wrong, just that we are seeing everything differently this game.

I completely understand what you're saying and in dry conditions i would completely agree.
On a day like today though i believe you only go wide when near the line. It'll be something that comes down to personal opinion with no real right or wrong call.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Itsamansgame @callmack1 f**king Cecchin legs em up near the end of course... ffs I just survived..... I'm feeling very emotional Itsa......

What grit digging deep......... yeah the boyz.......

Angus Angus Angus take a bow mate take a f**king bow.... he saved our bacon a number of times...

Well it's time to SING!!!!

Coooookkkieeeee you bloody legend mate.. what a performance...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our heads just arent in this game. Just really bad.
We don't play well in the wet... it doesn't suit us!!!

Cows were in our faces and allowed to lie on us in the ruck as long as they wanted.... shithouse refing...