What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Eels Discussion + Voting

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
winterstein seems to be struggling a little bit especially when fielding kicks.

I was very nervous everytime the ball went up, and not just to Winterstein... Something the back three need to work on. Kempy from memory was pretty good under the high ball in defence????

3. Folau (didn't get much ball but he was very dangerous when he did)
2. Gillette
1. Thaiday (surely this guy must be tired!)

screeder

Juniors
OK i didn't know Kemp had returned i presumed he was still injured, in that case i would drop winterstein and bring in Kemp at the moment, winterstein seems to be struggling a little bit especially when fielding kicks. And give Kenny some more time, he has never been fantastic at gaining meters and his strength has always been his defense he has never had the size to be a top prop IMO.

6'2'' 102kg makes him just big enough

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I didn't think he was that heavy. I thought he was in the nineties somewhere. Ah well, he looked good last year didn't get forced back as a much as he used to. I hope he can regain that form .

Lycon79

Juniors
I was very nervous everytime the ball went up, and not just to Winterstein... Something the back three need to work on. Kempy from memory was pretty good under the high ball in defence????

I'd agree but you have to give credit to Hayne for some of those bombs they were f$$king high swerling and wet, even the best wingers and FB would have put some of them down.

Overall a pretty lacklustre performance no real standouts loved seeing Hayne get smashed by Teo and the Hayne no look cut out pass to the bloke in row F was good for a laugh.

3. Parker - the rock of the Broncos pack
2. Teo
1. Hoffman

Starting to really like what Hunt offers of the bench out of DH. He's got a long way to go but I think he has found his place IMO

screeder

Juniors
I thought Macca and BH spent time on the field together. Not sure how effective it was but its worth a dabble imo

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lockyno1 see your guy get hooked yesterday:lol:

Which one?

No idea, haven't really been watching much league as I am just starting to get back into normal life now (had my last surgery last week and thankfully got the ok from the surgeons on friday).

Hope to see a bit more league now I am over my illness.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Which one?

No idea, haven't really been watching much league as I am just starting to get back into normal life now (had my last surgery last week and thankfully got the ok from the surgeons on friday).

Hope to see a bit more league now I am over my illness.

Get well soon bro!

You'll be happy to know that the Broncos prospects have substantially increased!

screeder

Juniors
Lockyno1 get well soon and get back into the footy. Your man Tim Smith got hooked and put back on only to miss a field goal from in front.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thanks guys, much appreciated. I am one of the lucky ones where it was detected extremely early and thus treatment whilst it wasn't easy was manageable. I still have to have checkups every month for a year. Really appreciate the get well wishes, but I really just thank all the donors that gave something for me. There is one thing for sure and that is that I will be giving a lot back to the organisations that helped me stay alive.

ps. Did get to watch the Brisbane game- probably my first full game I saw this year. But I had a lunch with some family and friends after that which went until midnight and I missed the games after our game. As for our prospects..well they couldn't have gone much worse could they!

Big Pete

Referee
Can't believe I didn't put my votes in...

3. Corey Parker
2. Matt Gillett
1. Isreal Folau