What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16: vs Rabbits 🐇 Saturday 2nd July TEAM LIST

emjaycee

Coach
With only Niukore under a possible injury cloud, will BA name the same 17 that took apart the Roosters defence in the first half of our last game?

5 hours until all is revealed.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Same 17

Probably NBrown in for Marata if he ain’t right

Hopefully Rodwell can triple his game time this week , out to 6min on the paddock

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Latrell will be looking to impress to get back into the SOO3 squad as if I were Freddy I'd stick with Wighton, Latrell would be pretty unfit.

He could be a handful, or he could be a flop, you never can tell with him.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Latrell will be looking to impress to get back into the SOO3 squad as if I were Freddy I'd stick with Wighton, Latrell would be pretty unfit.

He could be a handful, or he could be a flop, you never can tell with him.

He looks fit

Lets hope he doesnt carve us up, otherwise he will be straight in the Blues 13

yy_cheng

Coach
In soo, there was a no try with barlow passing to chrichton on a run around

We should do that movd and variations of it frquently and also with matto

Add the above to what lane did last game then we'll have little probs scoring in the red zone

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think he has been down on form but he is still superior to Makatoa and Kafusi so I am a little confused.
I dont like it when you are confused. Maybe he needs to get some big minutes into his legs and that wont happen on the bench for the 1s.

I think he has been down on form but he is still superior to Makatoa and Kafusi so I am a little confused.
You have been hit by a very powerful virus.
He might have played up off the field or we just want him gone. Did we do the same to Timmynator? Maybe. I think he would have been useful at times but it seemed like a decision had been made.

hindy111

Post Whore
You have been hit by a very powerful virus.
He might have played up off the field or we just want him gone. Did we do the same to Timmynator? Maybe. I think he would have been useful at times but it seemed like a decision had been made.

This potent virus would take down 10 men and all their horses too.

Latest posts