What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16: vs Rabbits 🐇 Saturday 2nd July TEAM LIST

JokerEel

First Grade
If he gets off a chair he's done enough to make a team ahead of Makatoa and Rodwell

You would hope a player who has played as many games as Brown would be better than 2 players with a combined total of less than 20.

But currently he is not.

Chipmunk

Coach
You would hope a player who has played as many games as Brown would be better than 2 players with a combined total of less than 20.

But currently he is not.
That's garbage.

Rodwell has an excuse and he's not ready. Makatoa is just a genuine reserve grade level player that should never be picked ahead of Brown

JokerEel

First Grade
That's garbage.

Rodwell has an excuse and he's not ready. Makatoa is just a genuine reserve grade level player that should never be picked ahead of Brown

Well I would have him on the rotation with RCG and Barlow. Especially with Matto out.

hindy111

Post Whore
N.Browns been gash for a while. I called it out and got torched.
The club want him gone that is obvious. They will flog him in reserves now. Would not suprise if there is also something else behind this.
Rodwell I firmly believe deserves his chance. Buy Makatoa and Kafusi have been toilers at best.

Latest posts