What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs. Storm *BACK TO BELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE*

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=447220

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Shaun Lane 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Tim Browne 17. Josh Reynolds

2015mel-main.jpg

1. Cameron Munster 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Will Chambers 4. Kurt Mann 5. Richard Kennar
6. Blake Green 7. Ben Hampton
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Tim Glasby 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Tohu Harris 13. Dale Finucane

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Kenneath Bromwich 16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 17. Felise Kaufusi

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Steve Carrall
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R16
MON 4:45PM | Bulldogs v Storm @ Belmore Sports Ground

VB NSW Cup R16
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra (SGI) v Canterbury (CBY) @ WIN Stadium

QRL Intrust Super Cup R16
SUN 2:00PM | Easts Tigers (MEL) v Burleigh (GLD) @ Tapout Energy Stadium
SUN 2:00PM | Townsville (NQL) v Sunshine Coast (MEL) @ Jack Manski Oval​

Johnnie Red

Juniors
I'm hoping the dogs put on a show at Belmore. The Morris boys will be a huge addition, we play so much better when BMoz is at FB.

Its an interesting halves combo by Hasler but I guess Hokko adds nothing by coming off the bench.

The Storm were great last week without Cronk and Slater so we cannot get complacent.

Dog by 10

ouwet

Bench
I'm hoping the dogs put on a show at Belmore. The Morris boys will be a huge addition, we play so much better when BMoz is at FB.

Its an interesting halves combo by Hasler but I guess Hokko adds nothing by coming off the bench.

The Storm were great last week without Cronk and Slater so we cannot get complacent.

Dog by 10

The mail is Cooper Cronk will play this Monday!

Cannot wait for this game... Back to Belmore Baby!

ByRd

First Grade
Ahhhh I cant wait to be back on that hill for a proper first grade game, going to be such an awesome night!!!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Reckon my 1984 membership tag will get me in?

Nope, but for some reason that reminds me, on the days when it was sunny on a Saturday afternoon, I remember going through the gates at the bottom of the hill then running up and getting a good vantage point. Oh the good old days are back :cool:

Headless Chook

Juniors
Looking forward to this one, admittedly more so because it's back at Belmore. It's a shame it's in a Monday night, how good would a Sat or Sun arvo time slot with a full house have been. Still should pack the joint out you'd think.

ouwet

Bench
Looking forward to this one, admittedly more so because it's back at Belmore. It's a shame it's in a Monday night, how good would a Sat or Sun arvo time slot with a full house have been. Still should pack the joint out you'd think.

We do have a Sunday afternoon game at Belmore next month against Cronulla!

This game was initially set for ANZ Stadium, because it was scheduled for Monday, Fox and the Dogs agreed to change it to Monday as a bonus for Doggie supporters.

Bulldog Force

Referee

We do have a Sunday afternoon game at Belmore next month against Cronulla!

This game was initially set for ANZ Stadium, because it was scheduled for Monday, Fox and the Dogs agreed to change it to Monday as a bonus for Doggie supporters.

You see they'll no doubt sell this game out. I was thinking that the reason for the move is to try and keep numbers down, but on a cold Monday night in the middle of winter, GOOD LUCK with that :lol: - seriously look at the banner pic in my signature, I am stoked about this like just about every other true Bulldogs fan!