What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Warriors

Dragon David

First Grade
I have been a Dragons diehard since 1958!
They did not deserve to win that game – what is wrong with their focus and attitude!
We will need a miracle for them to make the finals! What did Scomo say? “ I have always believed in miracles“!
You would have seen the greats playing for the Dragons in the 50's and 60's.

What was good though in today's game is that they didn't give up. Our first win against the Warriors in the last 7 games which will be our turning point against them in future games.

Go the Mighties!

Gareth67

First Grade
Very pleased that we got the 2 points , but geez what would the Dragons do if they actually made the semi - finals ? How could they possibly lift themselves into the same type of class as the teams they would be facing is beyond me .

There is just no pride in the team , no determination and no steely resolve in our defense . By all accounts our usual whipping boy Ben Hunt dragged the team to victory tonight against a team that had more than their fair share of problems , still I suppose that we can hope for a complete about face . Is it possible ?

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Very pleased that we got the 2 points , but geez what would the Dragons do if they actually made the semi - finals ? How could they possibly lift themselves into the same type of class as the teams they would be facing is beyond me .
I don't want to come in to bat for the team as I'd imagine just like the coach, im pretty frustrated now BUT I thought the same going into 2018 finals. They seemed to switch on that year and did come close to a prelim. This is why, despite what you see during to regular rounds, finals can present a clean slate and Sims, JDB, Dufty can be big game players. Hunt has definitely seemed to have grown since 2015 too.

Having said that, we have to make finals first and Storm/Penrith would give us a shelacking any day of the year.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

There is just no pride in the team , no determination and no steely resolve in our defense . By all accounts our usual whipping boy Ben Hunt dragged the team to victory tonight against a team that had more than their fair share of problems , still I suppose that we can hope for a complete about face is possible .
Some of our best performances are against the top teams. We seem to have a huge problem with complacency. If we can somehow put our best side on the field which is;
1.Dufty
2.Ramsey
3.Wiliame
4.Lomax
5.Ravalawa
6.Norman
7.Hunt
8.Lawrie
9.Macca
10.Vaughan
11.Bird
12.Sims
13.Debelin
14.McGuire
15.Alvaro
16.Kerr
17.Fuimaono
18.Faumausuli
If we can build our game and get some combos going with this side we can at least throw a spanner in the works.

Dragons2020

Juniors
I think the best side is possibly
Sloane possibly Dufty
Ravawala
Bird
Lomax
Ramsey
Norman…possibly Clune
Hunt
Vaughan
McCullough
Lawrie
Sims
Fumiano
DeBeln

Williame
Kerr
McGuire
?

thebigredv

First Grade
I think the best side is possibly
Sloane possibly Dufty
Ravawala
Bird
Lomax
Ramsey
Might be contentious but Ramsey doesn't make my best team at the moment. Either Feagai deserves another shot on the wing when ready.

Like Cody's heart but he is just not impacting games as I would want, very easily pushed back on returns a la Dufty. Couple chances with space tonight and he just stuttered rather than put on the speed and the stepping he does possess. Glad to see him get that try though.

Latest posts