What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17: Eels V. Tigpies Team List

hindy111

Post Whore
At the risk of being named all sorts of things, i would say there might be some sense to Opa being on the bench.

We are light in the middle this week with no Jnr ... Marata must play in the middle (dont wanna rely on maka and rodwell for big mins) .... marata would normally be the dude to slide to centre IF an outside back gets injured, but thats not an option this week .... so prob need an outside back to cover on the bench.

As for why no Nrown to play decent middle minutes? ..... well f**k me, I dont know - BA you dumb f**k!

I've said this 10 x before. N.Browns dropping comes a few weeks after he asked for an extension and was told not part of the plans. Its highly possible he has been a bit of a peanut and BA was left with no choice but to drop him.
We are not there at training to see. But this makes sense. Along with him being in the media with Hayne and a fight. I'm sure the club wanted most their players they'd prefer them not to be around the bloke or if are not in public eye.

BTW are you related to BA?

Redback71

First Grade
I dont understand BA use of the bench and im sure his bench usage has cost us games all the way back to that final last year when he had stone at hooker while smith sat on the bench that cost us a win 100% and his doing the same this year with cartwright and Brown

hindy111

Post Whore
No, but i once dressed as uncle arthur at a fancy dress party- so thats practically related

You just reminded me of a nursery rhyme we sang at school. Anyone else sing this?

When the Adams family started
Uncle Festa farted
Nan was so disgusted
She filled his arse with custard
The Adams family

84 Baby

Referee
Well it's better than 6 minutes.
thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

Cloeel

Juniors
I've said this 10 x before. N.Browns dropping comes a few weeks after he asked for an extension and was told not part of the plans. Its highly possible he has been a bit of a peanut and BA was left with no choice but to drop him.
We are not there at training to see. But this makes sense. Along with him being in the media with Hayne and a fight. I'm sure the club wanted most their players they'd prefer them not to be around the bloke or if are not in public eye.

BTW are you related to BA?

No I am related to BA - I am his bald Nan

Cloeel

Juniors
I dont understand BA use of the bench and im sure his bench usage has cost us games all the way back to that final last year when he had stone at hooker while smith sat on the bench that cost us a win 100% and his doing the same this year with cartwright and Brown

I no a bloke on here who knows all about bench rotations.

Tooooks

Bench
And Sivo played 80 mins for 9 runs and 2 tackles. Nowhere near good enough. He should never have gotten his NRL promotion. Waqa on the wing was much better and Oppy was doing a very good job particularly defensively.
To allow that level of laziness is a joke. For such a big bloke, he’s an absolute cat.

JokerEel

First Grade
To allow that level of laziness is a joke. For such a big bloke, he’s an absolute cat.

Someone up in the box should have been relaying the msg to the trainers to tell Sivo to get more involved.

So either:

A; The coaches had no idea he wasn't getting involved enough.
B; The trainer wasn't relaying the msg.
C; Sivo was just ignoring the msg.

So whomever out of A/B/C wasn't doing their job probably should be looking for a new job.

Latest posts