What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 othered

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Peats. A poor mans Cameron King. Hands like feet. Pay me $650k or ill fu*k you up.
King's workrate was pretty ordinary. He averaged a tackle every two minutes (0.50 tackles per minute) whereas other middle defenders Mannah (0.77) and Alvaro (0.85) worked much harder. You can only get away with such a low defensive workrate if you're a key attacker like Brown (0.51 tackles per minute). King is not a key attacker in our structure, but he is only a backup, and Arthur understands that King's workrate is his weakness. That's why guys like Alvaro and Mannah are instructed to work their rings out, to cover for King (and Brown). Will Smith played limited minutes which is why he was able to go nuts with a tackle per minute in that time (23 tackles in 23 minutes).

Anyway, I thought King had a very good game for a backup. He's unable to work as hard as Arthur requires from a hooker, but he is big for a dummy half and his defence was very safe - you can't miss any less than zero tackles. He just needs to be covered by toilers where Kritchard and De Gois (and Peats) do not.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who went well for titans and was dugan and frizells injury bad?
Maybe jennings will get picked. Thoug Roberts might be next man.

Who went well for titans and was dugan and frizells injury bad?
Maybe jennings will get picked. Thoug Roberts might be next man.
They said Frizzel was okay to go back on but was being rested. So they said. Didn't hear about Dugan but looked alright to me when he went off.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dunno. Fell asleep at half time but Im back baby.
What? Storm big leaders. Tire yourselves out for next week boys. Beat em up Broncos.

Chipmunk

Coach
This is the Storms comp to lose. I'd be shocked if they can keep their Top 17 on the field during the Finals that anyone will come close to them

With Cronk, McLean and Harris moving on I dare say they'll all be motivated to get it done.

Special team...special club