What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v tigers pre game discussion

Gronk

Staff member
The Counter-troll team couldn’t even be bothered with me. Oh well, best I give myself an uppercut and fek off.

giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111

Been busy ... Always busy at work these days ... Heading home now. Lots of NSW jerseys around the city .... Im Im ling forward to a few beers n pizza pre Origin

What Pizza did you get?
I had a bbq at Miks. Just the two of us.I did the cooking . And there was only 2 steaks so I had to have the sausages.
Cleaning the grill was a merkin.

Do you think that you'll have a win at the Jungle ?

giphy.gif

I’d say it’s almost beyond a reasonable doubt.

On our forum, most people have voted tigers by 13+

The reason we will win as we have been improving every match even if the result hasn’t gone our way.

Plus our players don’t hold our club to ransom for overs.

Having said that, $4.4m of our cap are skulling beers in Reggie’s. We should donate them to the dogs.

We’d like to bash mannah for using us for his own contract purposes...Unless he’s retired by now.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d say it’s almost beyond a reasonable doubt.

On our forum, most people have voted tigers by 13+

The reason we will win as we have been improving every match even if the result hasn’t gone our way.

Plus our players don’t hold our club to ransom for overs.

Having said that, $4.4m of our cap are skulling beers in Reggie’s. We should donate them to the dogs.

We’d like to bash mannah for using us for his own contract purposes...Unless he’s retired by now.

I also think it will be a close toss of the coin game.
Best of luck.