What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v tigers pre game discussion

Eelogical

Referee
I wish the game was on tonight. I don't fancy watching the Panthers.
Put on your best flannelette shirt and tracky dacks, light a winnie, pack a cone, comb your mullet, rip the head off a Hammer n Tongs, lay back on the lounge and tell the mrs to bring you a microwaved four 'n twenty pie just as the game begins.

hindy111

Post Whore
Put on your best flannelette shirt and tracky dacks, light a winnie, pack a cone, comb your mullet, rip the head off a Hammer n Tongs, lay back on the lounge and tell the mrs to bring you a microwaved four 'n twenty pie just as the game begins.

That sounds f**king great

hindy111

Post Whore
You'll now need to catch a train you inner west vegan hippie.

Cause I am in process of getting own place I am living with people for a month. They follow these trends. They are off to some Aboriginal respect day tomorrow. They where shocked when I said I don't care about it personally nor do I feel bad. I was only born cause my dad banged my mum. I then asked them would they let these Aboriginal people into there social circle/group and hang out or just like to go to the parades to make them feel like they are doing their bit?
I worded it differently. I used myself as the reason why I dont go to them but I gather they knew my angle.

Teach the merkins for eating my f**king cherry ripe.

hindy111

Post Whore
Pick up or Throw up.... You never know your luck. Been known to happen where both happen at the same time!!

In my hey day I picked up just driving down high st. Me and a mate got flashed by two girls from St Mary's. We swapped passengers at the set of lights. It was a great night in the Datsun 120Y

crocodile

Bench
In my hey day I picked up just driving down high st. Me and a mate got flashed by two girls from St Mary's. We swapped passengers at the set of lights. It was a great night in the Datsun 120Y
Datsun 120Y. Wouldn't pull a greasy stick out of a dog's arse.

hindy111

Post Whore
Datsun 120Y. Wouldn't pull a greasy stick out of a dog's arse.

The funny part is dad worked for Austral brick. To pass rego he pinched navy blue and white paint they used on trucks and mixed together. The thing was the same color as a f**king smurfs.

Latest posts