What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Souths

Copperhead

Juniors
NRL
Panthers vs Rabbitohs
Friday 3rd July
Kick-off: 7.45pm - Pepper Stadium

Following a successful away trip to Leichhardt Oval Ivan Cleary has selected the same 18-man squad for Friday's clash with the Rabbitohs at Pepper Stadium.

1. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Dean WHARE
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. David SIMMONS
6. Jamie SOWARD
7. Peter WALLACE
8. Nigel PLUM
9. Apisai KOROISAU
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Isaah YEO
12. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
13. Elijah TAYLOR

INTERCHANGE

14. Lewis BROWN
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Sam MCKENDRY
17. Tyrone PEACHEY
23. Sika MANU

NYC
Panthers vs Rabbitohs
Friday 3rd July

Cameron Ciraldo has a few changes to his team to face the Rabbitohs this Friday. Soni Luke & Dylan edwards will start in the halves with Maliko Filion and Robert Jennings the centre pairing. His team is as follows.

1. Brent NADEN ©
2. Fuimanu ENESE
3. Maliko FILINO
4. Robert JENNINGS
5. Braidon BURNS
6. Dylan EDWARDS
7. Soni LUKE
8. Moses LEOTA
9. Sione KATOA
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Corey WADDELL
12. Corey HARAWIRA
13. Tyrone MAY

INTERCHANGE

14 Paea PUA
15 Cowen EPERE
16 Soni HALA
17 Shane KIEL
18 Jarome LUAI
19 Thompson TUIGAMALA

Dufeyz

Juniors
I reckon Panthers will beat Souths. Souths have been up and down, and last time they played I believe our forward pack actually beat them. Now souths don't have Burgess, two or Inglis and we are in with a real good chance.

After last week, the boys will take some confidence into the game and in front of a home crowd they will win. Hopefully it's not too cold on Friday, I will probably have to rug up at the game.

No news on him anywhere but out of this weeks side at least. Sounds bad, being wished a speedy recovery on the NYC panhters facebook page. His name is sam Elwin.

GongPanther

Referee
Loved the way the Panthers went on with the job after a somewhat untidy first half.

They will take this form right into Friday nights encounter and give them more than a good run for their money.

One of those feelings were I'm more than confident that we will get the Bunnies on Friday.

A big crowd will be anticipated due to a fair number of Souths fans in the nearby region.So if the players know that a lot of Panthers' fans show up,that'll rub off on them.

Frankus

Juniors
We need the win here.

Our draw doesn't get any easier from here on out. Some very tough fixtures coming up. Roosters (H), Storm (A), Raiders (H), Souths again (A). We also play the Dragons (A) and Raiders (A) in the remaining rounds.

We need to take advantage of Souths missing troops tomorrow as I feel we will lose at least 3 of those games listed.

Sime_11

Juniors
any idea of a crowd figure we might get tonight? surely we get something decent

ACTPanthers

Bench
I think we get about 10-11K on average for the Bunnies games (that's a guesstimate) so not a massive crowd but hopefully the crowd get vocal and make it sound like a packed stadium.
Really looking forward to this game - My Dad is a Bunnies supporter so really hoping we can get up so I can give him shit :)

GongPanther

Referee
Rumours that Mansour is out, has anyone heard anything?

Pulled up with soreness in the knee after the Tigers match.

Under 20s won by Panthers 22-8 after Souths led early 8-0.Panthers had Jennings,Brent Naden and Oliver Clark out due to those three being picked for N.S.W. under 20s.

Will be able to see that match via N.S.W.R.L.'s website on Wednesday night.:)

TheFrog

Coach
3- Wallace
2- Cartwright
1- Latimore

HM- RCG, DWZ, Plum, Soward.

We need a goalkicker badly.

abpanther

Staff member
Great performance tonight, team is building nicely.

I'm very concerned that we're letting the wrong hooker go, thought Api was outstanding tonight

Latest posts