What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Tigers

Kilkenny

Coach
It is as silly as it sounds. Taylor has no creativity, is a poor passer, not particularly agile etc. The Warriors fans who suffered through him as hooker would simply piss themselves laughing at this suggestion. Seriously.

Certainly agile enough to play 80 minutes each week and top our tackle count without too many misses. Fibroman being an ex footy player of some note has some credibility and was merely equating Taylor to a similar role to Greg Bird who has filled in in a similar role in the past. Your right it isn't going to happen, but hey who cares what Warriors fans think. Given your man love for Bryce perhaps you consider him an option for the five eighth role?

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
. Given your man love for Bryce perhaps you consider him an option for the five eighth role?

Given that you obviously have next to no idea what I think about Cartwright and are content to just make shit up as a substitute, I think I'll leave you to it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Given that you obviously have next to no idea what I think about Cartwright and are content to just make shit up as a substitute, I think I'll leave you to it.

Billy, chill time. Just a joke no offence intended. Continue to voice your opinions and contribute to the debate.

BuddPanther

Juniors
Time for more size on the bench
Moylan
Mansour
Whare
Idris
Kev N
Peach
Sowie
Taylor
Brown
Manu
Sammy
Seg
Kite

Grant
Plum
Latimore
Cartwright

Kilkenny

Coach
Time for more size on the bench
Moylan
Mansour
Whare
Idris
Kev N
Peach
Sowie
Taylor
Brown
Manu
Sammy
Seg
Kite

Grant
Plum
Latimore
Cartwright

Sadly Tim Grant's is not going to get any further opportunity to finish his career with the Panther's on a high note. NSW Cup for Tim for the remainder of his Panthers career.

Kilkenny

Coach
What a great NRL debut by former Panther junior in Matt Lodge. Was very disappointed when we lost him to the Storm and albeit he was released by the Storm for discipline issues it was an impressive debut. If he get's his attitude and discipline sorted he is gonna have a very successful NRL career.

Latest posts