What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Tigers

maple_69

Bench
Cant watch the game, in Chile, but looking at the stats, what the hell do our props do. Latimore is the only bloke that has a dig. The rest racking up 30 metres and 6 or 7 tackles. Piss them off and give RCG, Grant and Anderson a go. Mansour and Idris cant be expected to provide all our go forward for FFS.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Hopefully today will reinforce for Cleary just how mind-bogglingly stupid the team selection was last week against the Warriors, putting Whare on the wing.

Moylan to NSW cup, harsh I know but another stupid pass ingoal. Only way he'll learn.

Bryce played way too long, get him in cotton wool till 2016 Ivan!

abpanther

Staff member
Bryce continues to underwhelm me so far in FG, his defense was pathetic for Austin's try

Good performance today, Moylan classy, good kicking from Soward, Idris and Whare were great

soc123_au

Staff member
Moylan to NSW cup, harsh I know but another stupid pass ingoal. Only way he'll learn.

Bryce played way too long, get him in cotton wool till 2016 Ivan!

I didnt mind the pass in goal tbh. It shows he still has the confidence to back himself. I thought he was outstanding today.

chrisD

Coach
Lot of errors, played ok, attack looks good, backline plays on the right smooth. Tigers average.

abpanther

Staff member
When he's been on the field he hasn't done much and his defense poor

Sheesh this place should be renamed Bryce's Shrine

TheFrog

Coach
I didnt mind the pass in goal tbh. It shows he still has the confidence to back himself. I thought he was outstanding today.

He was indeed, but surely the coach sat him down after last week's in-goal debacle. He's a very confident player but he has a bit to learn yet.

Every coach, trainer and senior player surely told him to cut the rubbish out but the very next week does it again. He is a massive talent but his future is in the 6 not 1

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Good defence. Tigers had plenty of ball in that first half but could not score. A good win which should set us up for a tilt at the final four.

Moylan was good, got the first try and set up 2 others.

Irdris, Segs, and Niquarma were good as well.

Hopefully the injuries aren't too bad.

soc123_au

Staff member
I agree UP, his future is in the 6. I am happy to have him at the back right now though.