What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 Dragons V Bye

1st & 10

Juniors
I predict we will choke in golden point . The bye will outcoach, outplay the once mighty red V

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
We got this...coach will be practicing the block plays and sideways movement along with the 1 out running from the 2016 playbook. We win 2 -0 ...penalty goal in the 78th min.

Don't be too sure.
McIdiot will find a way to throw it.

The channel 9 TV commentary team will do their best to 'assist' the ref and the 'bunker' not to award us two points with their bias one-sided favouritism.

Over on Fox Sports, Brandy will be spitting chips to see us get anything from this game and Gasiner will side with any other bonehead on the program, rather than us.

The NRL will look to ban us with some new found carry-over points from whenever.

The fans will cry tears of blood seeing the players laughing once again, after another close loss.
The only winners will be the local bottle shops.
I rest my case.

Last edited:

Latest posts