What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 Non Parra Matches

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Media this morning: Broncos take a huge step towards the 8 with emphatic win and return to form.

No mention of the fact that they beat one of the worst teams in the NRL.

Gronk

Staff member
Media this morning: Broncos take a huge step towards the 8 with emphatic win and return to form.

No mention of the fact that they beat one of the worst teams in the NRL.
Yep the Dogs could not get it together to rack up any points. They would get into the red zone and implode. In defence they were soft up the middle.

So here we have a repeat of that incident where the ball is knocked forward but knocked back a bit at the end and this time it's not a knock on...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Overrated. Since 2013 St Helens have only spent 2 weeks outside of the 8. They were already a strong team when he got there and for many years previous.
Impossible to tell how hed go in the NRL like all rookie coaches. I just hope he doesn't go to The Tits though as I dont think thats a fair test for any coach. I rate him. Time will tell.

Latest posts