What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 - Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs: Sunday 18th July 6:15pm @Cbus Super Stadium

assess5

Juniors
Anybody got any stats for Sua's second half performance. I watched as closely as I was able and it seemed, for a thirty minute period, he had one stat of 'passing the ball on' and one 'assist in a tackle' and that was it.
I thought maybe he was off the field so if anybody knows enlighten me.

Travitoh

First Grade
Anybody got any stats for Sua's second half performance. I watched as closely as I was able and it seemed, for a thirty minute period, he had one stat of 'passing the ball on' and one 'assist in a tackle' and that was it.
NRL.com claims he was on the field for 80.

southsport

First Grade
Su'a seems to have clocked off for 2021, Arrow is back next week so maybe Su'a won't be in the 17.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry to let anyone down but I will be unable to do my usual in-depth match report for this week. I'm working out of town and it's been a massive day, have only had time to watch the replay so I won't be able to do my report.

My apologies.

Still, stoked to pick up another two points in a scrappy game!

Rabbit57

Juniors
Yeah but we had guys getting injured and Latrell out.

Cook needs to do more, that just isnt good enough for the supposed AUS hooker
Not Cook’s most dominant game but I think he did what the coach asked him to do. With Benji out and going with Burns on the bench Bennett would have said I know your backing up but I need you to play 80. He defended a bit further from the ruck than usual and limited the number of darts but made the 80. Others turn to step up. Let’s see how he goes this week.

What was the sledge?
Cody told Lewis he “ belonged in reserve grade” or something similar.

Cody was trying to complement him!

Lewis is without a contract next season. This won’t help his cause.

He’s crazy wanting to fight Cody. Gross stupidity. Cody is pretty tough. By his passing you can tell how quickly he could land a punch. You wouldn’t see it.

I was hoping Wally is happy with his new partner, the charity worker. He gave up a lot for her. Him and Wayne are probably friends again.

8D0549D2-F6C3-4A61-A801-7658B9110909.jpeg
Wally is a good bloke, lol the by line.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
Lol Cody’s sledge and the merkin tackle.

The footage I saw looked like Cody still hung onto the ball. How’s that for instinct @Jim Rockford and @callmack1 ?!!!!

A bit of theatre. But a bit cowardly as well as he didn’t give Cody the chance to break his jaw!

Legally, I think it’s an assault, but Cody’s not a snitch. He can handle himself.
Mate, it was pretty cowardly not coming at him face to face. I don't think Codys too fazed though. Winners are grinners.