What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 V Manly

Mulgoa Joe

Juniors
I don't know, 2015 was pretty bullshit as well.

Tony Archer comes out after rounds 3 and 4 to say the decisions to disallow our tries on the basis that there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the on field decisions was the correct one, then came out after round 5 to say the decisions were justifiably overturned against us because it had sufficient evidence.He was even questioned further by the guy behind the camera and he said "you never actually needed conclusive evidence to overturn decisions just sufficient lul #edgy".

The Cowboys game in round 5 that year still remains the game that I was most pissed off after.Even more than when we played Roosters this year.Albeit by not a lot.
The high tackle on peachy at the end of the Roosters game still sticks in my memory.
It was all the confirmation I needed that a) the Roosters were going to "turn it round" this year b) if we going to win games this year we re going to have to beat the refs.
It will be the same today.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
My mail for this week is that Fisher-Harris will start off the bench in ISP and play around 20-30 mins.

Akauola, Katoa, Browne and Latu to be the NRL bench.

See how I go this week.

Apparently Fisher-Harris will now start at lock in ISP. Leota is back too.

TheFrog

Coach
Manly score off a very dodgy penalty to put themselves out of reach in the 20's. It isn't only first grade getting the raw prawn from the whistlemen.

Manly score off a very dodgy penalty to put themselves out of reach in the 20's. It isn't only first grade getting the raw prawn from the whistlemen.
Lol what. Our boys have been garbage. Reed Izzard the only possible future first grader out there

Panther Pete

Juniors
The high tackle on peachy at the end of the Roosters game still sticks in my memory.
It was all the confirmation I needed that a) the Roosters were going to "turn it round" this year b) if we going to win games this year we re going to have to beat the refs.
It will be the same today.
I am well passed blaming the refs for our performances. We lose because of poor handling, dumb penalties and crap 5th tackle options.

Nealo 12

Bench
Seriously I can't see the U20s doing much this year after watching that , the halfs better start looking for jobs .

OldPanther

Coach
Fish is playing well. I look forward to him being back in 1st grade if he can stay fit.

Edit: the club in general hates attacking kicks.

Last edited:

Latest posts