What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters - Game Day Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Let's GO Merkins - it's game day so time to pump this new look forum.

Probably the last game before we lose our 12 points and so every win is important if we want to climb back to the 8.
I am tipping Norman to have a huge game with Robson out there giving him some much needed support in controlling the game.

ash411

Bench
how do you guys think Robson will go?

I think he'll go ok, It would make sense that he's there to take some of the pressure off Norman, and allow a second attacking option when needed.

I think he'll go ok in that role. He only struggled for us in the past when we tried to have him as the first option.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm in Melbourne so won't be at the game. I'll be watching it on my phone, I will be happy if we put in the same type of commitment we have for this year whether we win or not.

The Roosters are due though and much more desperate than us imo.

emjaycee

Coach
Am keen to see if BA leaves Gutho and French together on the right and re-unites Semi and Taka in Jennings absence.

eels_fan

First Grade
Soo, is the game still on tonight? Or will they cancel it instead and just let journo's stand in the middle of the stadium breaking Bullshit news stories?

Eels by 26

Foz to be cheering from the stands

ash411

Bench
Soo, is the game still on tonight? Or will they cancel it instead and just let journo's stand in the middle of the stadium breaking Bullshit news stories?

Eels by 26

Foz to be cheering from the stands

Keep an eye out around the back of the stadium for Danny Weidler going through the garbage..

strider

Post Whore
Rain is probably not in our favour when our chances of winning involve pass it to our 2 wingers

Mind you their chances involve kick it to topou and hope he catches it.

Hot prediction: 0-0 draw

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Rain is probably not in our favour when our chances of winning involve pass it to our 2 wingers

Mind you their chances involve kick it to topou and hope he catches it.

Hot prediction: 0-0 draw

nah mate, golden point

1 zip to us

Latest posts