What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Sea Eagles

denis preston

First Grade
Well it's all hypothetical isn't it BLM01? As it is we as the Dragons haven't been wooden spooners since 1938 and hopefully we won't for many more years.
That's the only goal I've had some years when we constantly getting toweled, don't get the spoon, don't get the spoon !

George Sancti

Juniors
After looking at the replay today, I feel that not all is lost, but it will require an enormous effort to make the finals. Hunt and Sims faded in the second half which is understandable and they probably should have been rested. De Belin gave all he had during the first twenty minutes and tried his best throughout the remainder of the game. Unfortunately our other forwards did not appear as committed and I agree with all that has been said regarding our five eight.

Mjab

Juniors
After looking at the replay today, I feel that not all is lost, but it will require an enormous effort to make the finals. Hunt and Sims faded in the second half which is understandable and they probably should have been rested. De Belin gave all he had during the first twenty minutes and tried his best throughout the remainder of the game. Unfortunately our other forwards did not appear as committed and I agree with all that has been said regarding our five eight.
I hope u only watched it once George and not live plus a replay
once was enough for Me 😫

George Sancti

Juniors
Unfortunately, the first time around, I tend to miss large chunks of the game. I have a habit of flicking to other channels when there is bad mistake and I cannot watch replays of opposition tries, especially when the opposition is Manly.

thebigredv

First Grade
I just saw that the judiciary failed to cite Tapau for his high shot in the first tackle of the game yesterday. I was surprised he didn't get 10 minutes and put on report at the time, it was right around the head and " forceful " by the NRL's own definition. The crackdown must be over.

I've remained silent on this issue for a while because it just irks me to no end and riles me up. There's absolutely nothing we can do but sit back and watch the blatant injustices and inconsistencies continue in this game. And there are clearly teams that cop it the most, of which we are definitely one of them.

No point giving yourself a heart attack over it. When we eventually become a good team and respected in the eyes of the media will be the only way of turning the tides.

Mjab

Juniors
Unfortunately, the first time around, I tend to miss large chunks of the game. I have a habit of flicking to other channels when there is bad mistake and I cannot watch replays of opposition tries, especially when the opposition is Manly.
I sometimes watch it delayed on Kayo so I can speed thru the boring bits , so I dont waste too much of my life watching dragons footy !!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I've remained silent on this issue for a while because it just irks me to no end and riles me up. There's absolutely nothing we can do but sit back and watch the blatant injustices and inconsistencies continue in this game. And there are clearly teams that cop it the most, of which we are definitely one of them.

No point giving yourself a heart attack over it. When we eventually become a good team and respected in the eyes of the media will be the only way of turning the tides.
Sad but very true. The Warriors cop it as well.

Latest posts