What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Cowboys

Rabbits20

Immortal
Actually, the game is not that bad. Put on that Benny Hill music and turn the TV sound off and enjoy the game. We could lose by 100 points, but at least you will be smiling at full time :D
Jennings just got caught out in defence. Poor....

Curns13

Juniors
Time to get rid of Madge....

People are gonna blow up after this game unless there is a miracle that I can't see happening...

Oi Shadow and CAFPOW Tyrrell Clark have done their jobs mate.

17m and 15m between them while missing important tackles....

Just the performance we needed........

Geez Burns is great isn't he..... knows how to catch well.....

Oh and Robbie is so fast and has great spark.........

Oh yipppeeee we have Murray soon who the Cows will hammer..........
I don't disagree with everything you've said, but the way you say it just makes you sound like a wanker. You have gotten more insufferable than ever. Pull your head in, stop acting like that other dickhead and have a civilised discussion with people.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shit shit shit defence............. need more numbers there.

We needed Cook on.......

Cook has speed like Granville does.......

That defence was schoolboy level....

Disgraceful.......

Shadow was right again... FACT...

Curns13

Juniors
Cook would not have made any difference, he might have made it worse, but Farah has been really poor today. A lot of people thouhh he was good last week, but I thought he was pretty crap then as well. Our spine is still a big problem.

Pommy

Coach
I'm not sure that the hate for Farah isn't just dog whistle racism. It's the only logical explanation I can think of. He has done far more than cook has in two seasons.

For the record I'm not a huge fan of him as a person but he has easily been one of our best this season.

Curns13

Juniors
I'm not sure that the hate for Farah isn't just dog whistle racism. It's the only logical explanation I can think of. He has done far more than cook has in two seasons.

For the record I'm not a huge fan of him as a person but he has easily been one of our best this season.
Racism is a pretty big jump???

Rabbits20

Immortal
Both are at f**king fault..... shit pass and Clark can't catch.....

Look at Burns.. hopeless and a disgrace to our jersey.........

I'm yelling at the TV.......

I'm nearly in tears Shadow, alien and co this is f**king disgraceful....

No heart and no pride.............. they get paid and that's all they care.......