What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Cowboys

Rabbits20

Immortal
f**k........

What a f**king rabble......

They ought to be ashamed of themselves......

Oi CAFPOW the Cows are down to 14 with 3 AWOL off the bench....

They could take another 2 out..........

We got no hope even if they have 11 on the field....

Curns13

Juniors
Farah's made 2 really good runs after quick play the balls in the last 5 minutes. Need more of that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cows have no bench, we should be winning....

Jennings only beat second rower Cooper....

That's easy to do...... fact.....

Tyrrell still 2 for 17m

Curns13

Juniors
Another great run (pity about the play the ball). That's what he needs to do all game. Just give good service and run when the opportunity arises. No more play making, no more trying to be the kicker. Do the simple stuff.

Curns13

Juniors
Do you think over the season cook has out performed him?
I don't think Cook has had as many opportunities. When Cook has been the starter, he hasn't really done much. I think Farah rightfully won the starting spot after a strong month of footy about 2 months ago. I gave Farah my 2 votes against Penrith. I think he was crap last week and apart from the 3 runs the last 10 minutes has been worse today.

Pommy

Coach
But cook isn't starting due to not taking the opportunities he has had.
He's been here two seasons and isn't close to cementing a place in the side.

Curns13

Juniors
Burns didn't even know the kick was coming. The Reyno we saw for one week against the Panthers has once again disappeared.

Curns13

Juniors
But cook isn't starting due to not taking the opportunities he has had.
He's been here two seasons and isn't close to cementing a place in the side.
I agree. Doesn't mean Farah isn't playing like shit. I didnt suggest Farah should be dropped or Cook would have done better, just that Farah is off himself.