What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Newcastle

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The funny thing is this is the game the Dragons win tomorrow.
When nothing matters and all is gone they'll put in a big showing and beat a top 8 team.
Dragons win.
I hope so because I put another bet on them for the punters club, ill get kicked out if they lose again I reckon. Im headed firmly towards a nudie run this year such is my blind faith in the Dragons.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yeah, the last three games Aitken has only fed JP twice, each time when JP was surrounded by three opposition players. Amazing the Warriors have hired him as a center or are they going to try and turn him Into a forward? Aitken is as bad or worse than Norman.

Turnstile out, Williame in centres.

2020 just keeps getting better!!

That hammy’s succumbed to intense social media pressure!!!

Good news for Max!
Hunt No7

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Turnstile out, Williame in centres.

2020 just keeps getting better!!

That hammy’s succumbed to intense social media pressure!!!
Why Wiliame though? I rate Wiliame but Fegai was on the bench so I would imagine he was next cab off the rank. I guess the bonus is that Wiliame hasn't played a lot so may need a spell which should give Feagai a bit longer run and actually at centre rather than 5 minutes in the back row.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Why Wiliame though? I rate Wiliame but Fegai was on the bench so I would imagine he was next cab off the rank. I guess the bonus is that Wiliame hasn't played a lot so may need a spell which should give Feagai a bit longer run and actually at centre rather than 5 minutes in the back row.

Yeah hope so FCD

Gareth67

First Grade
Kurt Mann will miss this weeks game after being charged with a crusher tackle.

Probably the reason why the maestro kept the poor beggar on the bench collecting splinters - he did not want anybody that possessed a bit of aggression in his team , lawd forbid !

Gareth67

First Grade
Sincerely hope that the players put in a special effort for Dean Young in the remaining 2 matches and send the man out on a high .

Dragons by 8 :innocent:

LINESPEED

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that DY is taking advice from Mary and his dad.

Yep you’ve nailed it Possm

... And don’t forget the ‘best friend forever’ conduit through Cam

Mark Clone ‘NTR’

Never to return while his Dad’s around

.... & before he’s made a Grand Final elsewhere

I'm Hornby

Juniors

Agreed. What is with Mary and now DY having all our juniors wrapped in cotton wool and bench warming for the majority of their debut games.

These guys like Feagai as the latest example have shown potential and gotten to this level so should get a crack at the 80 mins.

Can't wait for next year to have a coach willing to give debutants a fair go and not naming a bench with a back on it every week!

Dragsters

First Grade
Foxsports Late Mail...

Turnstile & Clune both out with gammy hammies.

Williame to centre & Tariq Sims into the back row & Fui to the bench.

Kerr still in some doubt...

Dragons team: 1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 20. Brayden Wiliame 4. Zac Lomax 5. Cody Ramsey 6. Corey Norman 9. Ben Hunt 8. Kaide Ellis 13. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 14. Tariq Sims 12. Jackson Ford 15. Josh Kerr 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Max Feagai 19. Tyrell Fuimaono 18. Eddie Blacker 21. Jayden Sullivan

Players cut: 7. Adam Clune 3. Euan Aitken

Late mail: Tex Hoy, Euan Aitken, and Adam Clune have all been ruled out with hamstring injuries. Brayden Wiliam comes in for the Dragons and they’ve moved Ben Hunt back to halfback and Cameron McInnes to hooker. Edrick Lee has been released to attend to a “personal matter” and the Knights have gained exemption to bring Gehemat Shibasaki into the team from outside the squad. Josh Kerr (concussion) is in some doubt. Kerr needs to pass HIA protocols with Eddie Blacker on standby to make his NRL debut. Mason Lino will replace Hoy for the Knights.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/9213cfc44f9add2f59f1b6eeb1c6aa37

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Foxsports Late Mail...

Turnstile & Clune both out with gammy hammies.

Williame to centre & Tariq Sims into the back row & Fui to the bench.

Kerr still in some doubt...

Dragons team: 1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 20. Brayden Wiliame 4. Zac Lomax 5. Cody Ramsey 6. Corey Norman 9. Ben Hunt 8. Kaide Ellis 13. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 14. Tariq Sims 12. Jackson Ford 15. Josh Kerr 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Max Feagai 19. Tyrell Fuimaono 18. Eddie Blacker 21. Jayden Sullivan

Players cut: 7. Adam Clune 3. Euan Aitken

Late mail: Tex Hoy, Euan Aitken, and Adam Clune have all been ruled out with hamstring injuries. Brayden Wiliam comes in for the Dragons and they’ve moved Ben Hunt back to halfback and Cameron McInnes to hooker. Edrick Lee has been released to attend to a “personal matter” and the Knights have gained exemption to bring Gehemat Shibasaki into the team from outside the squad. Josh Kerr (concussion) is in some doubt. Kerr needs to pass HIA protocols with Eddie Blacker on standby to make his NRL debut. Mason Lino will replace Hoy for the Knights.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/9213cfc44f9add2f59f1b6eeb1c6aa37
Sounds like the order has come in....Hook wants to look

I'm Hornby

Juniors
If so, I hope his orders include Williame, having played so little footy this year, getting the first 40, with Max Feagai getting the second 40 to show his wares....

Me too but DY said in his coach's wrap this afternoon that Max is on the bench to cover injuries to outside backs and he wasn't expecting the world from him and if he gets a run it wont be long (I know this sounds like a joke but I'm serious).

Latest posts