What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Parramatta

Panther Pete

Juniors
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin welcomes back a couple of Origin stars for Sunday's showdown with Parramatta Eels at Pepper Stadium.

Panthers v Eels
4pm Sunday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Zak HARDAKER
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Suaia MATAGI
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Tyrone PEACHEY
18. Dylan EDWARDS
19. Will SMITH
20. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nothing too surprising there. Hopefully Peach is in the team to stay.

- I guess we are going to go with Peachy as a back up hooker?
-God I hope Moyza stays fit. I shudder at the thought of poor Will Smith going around again this week.

Shame we couldn't find a spot for Edwards. I think he's a jet.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Should have named the cat.

Litle bastard can really motor and jump 5 times his own height.

Probably a better defender than half the team.

Betting he could hold the ball better than Blake.

betcats

Referee
This season could get really ugly lol maybe not but its starting to get that feeling. Atleast I've heard some of the guys talking sport starting to question our performances, if we don't show something this week I think there will be a little more pressure on.

Frankus

Juniors
If we get murked which is a real possibility, Griffin should get the arse.

Am I right that if we start as named Hardaker be marking Jennings? I shudder at the thought.

Fibroman

First Grade
Well, all sports fans love a fairy tale, and that's exactly what Parramatta are doing this year. They just keep winning games and I don't think the fairy tale will end at Pepper Stadium, so I'm tipping the eels by 14.

martielang

Bench
f**k me dead some of you need to chill. Wait to see what team runs out Sunday.

Its unbelievable how dramatic some of you are after a bad month of footy.

betcats

Referee
It doesn't matter how they line up we know the defence will be shit which makes it very hard to win games. Griffin has never proven he can coach an effective NRL defence, not at Brisbane and certainly not here this season.

Kilkenny

Coach
Call me silly but I think we will win this weekend. We are due to perform better and simply cannot play as badly as we did against the Sharks. I'm tipping our best performance of this season this weekend.

murraymob

Coach
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin welcomes back a couple of Origin stars for Sunday's showdown with Parramatta Eels at Pepper Stadium.

Panthers v Eels
4pm Sunday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Zak HARDAKER
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Suaia MATAGI
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Tyrone PEACHEY
18. Dylan EDWARDS
19. Will SMITH
20. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

lats likely to be out knee injury yeo pulled up at training today getting thigh treated on what I seen. Wallace did not train but said he should right to go peach is hoping he is back this week. So the 17 named will not be the 17 that runs out

Kilkenny

Coach
lats likely to be out knee injury yeo pulled up at training today getting thigh treated on what I seen. Wallace did not train but said he should right to go peach is hoping he is back this week. So the 17 named will not be the 17 that runs out

If Latimore is ruled out and or Yeo as well then we should be giving the opportunities to Leota and or Kikau.

Latest posts