What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I still reckon we’ll make the 8 by default… just because the sides below us are even more f**ked than us. People suggesting that you’ll need 26 points are dreaming. 24 will definitely get you a spot and it’s even possible that 22 with a reasonable for and against will do the job.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You miss one important point.
Theyre still being paid.

You go to work. The boss says we are finishing you up at the end of the year. However, you still have the same job til then. You stil get paid the same wage til then.

Your perogative. If you say f**k you - you can shove your job - fine.
Dont do it. But dont expect payment.

SJ is shitting on us..
At least he plays...

Some avoid medical retirement, and do nothing at all.

So selective

Quicksilver

Bench
Additionally his mum went public making it impossible for him to be seen in public again without him turning red.
And here we go with this claptrap again. That was well after he was on his way out.

We had a scorched earth policy and we wonder why the earth is scorched.

Rightly or wrongly it’s done.
Don’t be surprised that actions have consequences.

That’s my only point here.

It was a foreseeable outcome and even the desired outcome for some.

We live with it for now and hope to see better/different next year.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No.
SJs responsive to securing his future says more about him than it does the sharks. His contract was up. For what it’s worth I feel the same about Chad.

Eion

First Grade
I have no greater expectation. This year the gap is so wide it’s not funny.
I remember saying last year that that was the first time since 2015 I thought we were no chance to win it. It’s not a good feeling and one that most clubs have gotten used to.

I agree about the vid session stakey.
Once youve clocked off about a job or whatever mentally you are done. And theres blokes who are done. Or one at least.

To hear brett finch talk about bellamys vid sessions on a monday.
He would show your error and you would stand up. In front of the group. And explain yourself. Total 100% accountability.
And why not when youre on 800k.
This was driven by smith cronk and slater - true club leaders of which we now have none.
100% accountability and personal accountability NOT lightning bolt from above from the gods that you must answer too .s,c,s who were on the field leading from the front.This yr at sharks... Strange way to introduce this culture.I honestly don't understand it. So far we only see a blame game,culture from management ,putting ALL failure on players and past coach and players that already been told they are not wanted... but STILL PLAYED!

Stake Removed

First Grade
I still reckon we’ll make the 8 by default… just because the sides below us are even more f**ked than us. People suggesting that you’ll need 26 points are dreaming. 24 will definitely get you a spot and it’s even possible that 22 with a reasonable for and against will do the job.
Steve Bradbury is joining the team