What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 (2008) Cougars v Rabbitohs

Hallatia

Referee
hey, I recruited Jamie to the Cougars last year, how come he still hasn't got a run for you guys?

griffo346

First Grade
last yr he was busy and he wasn't right for first 2 games and going away for third he will play 4th round

Hallatia

Referee
how hard is it to write 700words with some reference to rugby league, talk about how muc you love Matt Orford and stop before you reach 750

griffo346

First Grade
If it is we have to get a Souths player to say so and then we get to reuse articles i believe

But in a way i know there wasted Ian but we could do with the F/A it be a big help

griffo346

First Grade
GFP its a win yes but its up to the ref to declare it a forfeit or he marks our articles

IMO i want him to mark them coz it be good for the F/A
but in turn we have wasted what could be really good articles

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't see how it is a forfeit. There was nothing declared, and full time has passed.

Just unfortunate. In my opinion, and I know this is not the right thread for it (apologies), but...

It is obviously time for one or two Souths players to take the bull by the horns. It has happened before when other teams looked rudder-less... someone else steps up and takes the tiller.

The Colonel

Immortal
Nothing has been asked of me in regard to a forfeit from the Rabbitohs team so I will continue with the marking of the articles and will have them posted shortly.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cougars - 407

Gunning for Panthers - 80

A decent article that tries to eplore where the game is headed. Some good ideas that could have benefited from some expansion.

lockyno1 - 82

Some good arguments in regard to the Centenary celebrations. A good article that could have explored some of the points a little further.

IanG - 84

A well thought out look at the wrestle mania that is starting to inhabit the game. Some spelling and punctuation let it down a little.

110kgpantherpower - 79

A promising look at a dream coming true that was let down in regard to spelling and punctuation.

Griffo346 - 82

A decent effort that looks at trying to fix the merry go round that is the player movement system in the NRL.

DEFEATED

Rabbitohs - 0

Player of the Match - IanG

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well my 1 hour job did ok I guess. Well done Cougars. Souths players, we really need to get the next round. Forget about this round, it happened, but lets get the articles in early next round.