What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Curns13

Juniors
Round 2 and lots of work needs to be done. My team:

1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. GI
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reyno
8. Sam
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. Fui
13. Murray
14. Clark
15. Britt
16. Tatola
17. Twin 1

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I still think Crichton can be useful. He just needs to play off the bench as an impact. In my opinion it’s all about the effective use of his minutes. Bring him on when the opposition are tired and take him off when he starts to lag behind. Sutton is the same.

Curns13

Juniors
I still think Crichton can be useful. He just needs to play off the bench as an impact. In my opinion it’s all about the effective use of his minutes. Bring him on when the opposition are tired and take him off when he starts to lag behind. Sutton is the same.
He’s obviously one of our best 17, but I dont wanna see him in our jersey. He’s not part of our future and we certainly arent contenders, so why bother with him? Give the people who will be part of our future a go.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He’s obviously one of our best 17, but I dont wanna see him in our jersey. He’s not part of our future and we certainly arent contenders, so why bother with him? Give the people who will be part of our future a go.

I sincerely understand the hate for him but playing him off the bench will mean we can use him effectively whilst preparing for our future. It’s quite easy to replace a bench player compared to replacing a starting player. Give him 20 minutes a game so by the time he goes to the roosters he will be very underdone and they’ll be forced to use an 800k player off the bench haha.

Curns13

Juniors
I sincerely understand the hate for him but playing him off the bench will mean we can use him effectively whilst preparing for our future. It’s quite easy to replace a bench player compared to replacing a starting player. Give him 20 minutes a game so by the time he goes to the roosters he will be very underdone and they’ll be forced to use an 800k player off the bench haha.
I get that. If he has to play, that would be how i’d do it as well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Round 2 and lots of work needs to be done. My team:

1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. Gagai
4. GI
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reyno
8. Sam
9. Cook
10. Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. Fui
13. Murray
14. Clark
15. Britt
16. Tatola
17. Twin 1
Hey mate look gee your passion in that thread of the Warriors and us last night!!!

I really appreciated your analysis as I couldn't see the game!!!!

From what I can gather from many people:

AJ didn't go to good at the back!

The defence on that right side of Crichton, AR, Kennar and Gagai wasn't too good!

GI went missing along with Cody!

AR didn't run the ball and was ooor defensively!!!

Hooker is the least of our problems!!!

Murray and Nicholls need more minutes!!)

Murray has to start even if it's in the back row!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I still think Sam should be in the middle!!!

How were the twins defensively last night??

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I still think Sam should be in the middle!!!

How were the twins defensively last night??

The twins are always fairly average defensively but the biggest issue was our sliding. They were tearing up our edges. Sutton didn’t look like he could handle it and either did Crichton. The Twins actually had a pretty good game. So credit where credit is due.

For me the most disappointing part of that game was not seeing Fuimaono. I don’t know what’s going on but I hope it’s not a massive problem. We need to retain him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The twins are always fairly average defensively but the biggest issue was our sliding. They were tearing up our edges. Sutton didn’t look like he could handle it and either did Crichton. The Twins actually had a pretty good game. So credit where credit is due.

For me the most disappointing part of that game was not seeing Fuimaono. I don’t know what’s going on but I hope it’s not a massive problem. We need to retain him.
Looking at the stats on my league live app George missed 5 tackles!!!

Angus missed 7 and 3 errors..... piss the merkin off!!!!!

Give Nicholls more minutes and why wouldn't you play Clark on the bench??? He's strong defensively even though he gets pushed back when running!!! In fact we shouldn't be letting Clark go after this season!!!! He loves the club so much and would be good for depth!!!

Looking at the stats Nicholls didn't miss a tackle and made 6 strong carries!!!!

When members call for Madge back all over social media I'm gonna say you guys wanted him gone and we were calling for his head!!!! I never wanted gone in my heart!!!

They didn't like Madge' discipline and how it seems we are going back to the John Lang days, if not worse than that!!!

You can tell me to calm the f**k down but I won't as there were really ominous signs there last night I'm hearing off my old man.......

We may need to give Nicholls a lot more minutes and do this:

Tom
Cook
Nicholls
Sutton
Sam
Murray

Clark
Angus
Tatola
George/Farah/Fuimaono

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Looking at the stats on my league live app George missed 5 tackles!!!

Angus missed 7 and 3 errors..... piss the merkin off!!!!!

Give Nicholls more minutes and why wouldn't you play Clark on the bench??? He's strong defensively even though he gets pushed back when running!!! In fact we shouldn't be letting Clark go after this season!!!! He loves the club so much and would be good for depth!!!

Looking at the stats Nicholls didn't miss a tackle and made 6 strong carries!!!!

When members call for Madge back all over social media I'm gonna say you guys wanted him gone and we were calling for his head!!!! I never wanted gone in my heart!!!

They didn't like Madge' discipline and how it seems we are going back to the John Lang days, if not worse than that!!!

You can tell me to calm the f**k down but I won't as there were really ominous signs there last night I'm hearing off my old man.......

We may need to give Nicholls a lot more minutes and do this:

Tom
Cook
Nicholls
Sutton
Sam
Murray

Clark
Angus
Tatola
George/Farah/Fuimaono

I thought it was quite odd Nicholls didn’t get more minutes. The team had the most go forward with him on the field. He didn’t show the same domination that he had in the trials, but he gave it his all.

Yeah Crichton was pretty horrible. But second year syndrome always hits players hard.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought it was quite odd Nicholls didn’t get more minutes. The team had the most go forward with him on the field. He didn’t show the same domination that he had in the trials, but he gave it his all.

Yeah Crichton was pretty horrible. But second year syndrome always hits players hard.
It's not odd STID don't sugar coat it mate.. it's sheer lunacy and poor awareness from Seibs who seems out of his depth...

Also why not put Clark onto the bench over Hunt. Clark is a rock in defence...

I hope this Fui thing sorts itself out...

How'd Tatola go??

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's not odd STID don't sugar coat it mate.. it's sheer lunacy and poor awareness from Seibs who seems out of his depth...

Also why not put Clark onto the bench over Hunt. Clark is a rock in defence...

I hope this Fui thing sorts itself out...

How'd Tatola go??

To be fair mate you should’ve seen the warriors. They were good. They played to all of our weaknesses and Shaun Johnson was killing it. If they play like that every round, they will make the 8.

Tatola couldn’t really do much. I didn’t really notice his impact but he made some decent runs.

It was pretty clear though that Murray needs to start after that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
To be fair mate you should’ve seen the warriors. They were good. They played to all of our weaknesses and Shaun Johnson was killing it. If they play like that every round, they will make the 8.

Tatola couldn’t really do much. I didn’t really notice his impact but he made some decent runs.

It was pretty clear though that Murray needs to start after that.
2gb radio were saying they thought our attack was still far too structured like last year...

Itsamansgame

Juniors
1:Walker
2:Johnston
3:Gagai
4:Hunt
5:Kennar
6:Doueihi
7:Tracey
8:Sam
9:Cook
10:Nicholls
11:Fuimaono
12:Tatola
13:Murray

14:Clark
15:Talakai
16:Leulaui
17:Tom

We need to look out side the square,we need freshness and enthusiasm and young legs and players who have the unknown X factor.
We are so f**king structured it hurts and Seibold is part of that structure.
Notice no Inglis"if he's not good enough to pick don't pick him",personally I believe his head is all over the place,no Reynolds his strength which was his kicking game has "GONE",no Sutton he has gone 2 seasons too long,no George he is just a error prone powder puff and no f**king Crichton for reasons that are obvious!
Is Seibold capable of thinking out side the square......"show some balls mate"!!

Travitoh

First Grade
1:Walker
2:Johnston
3:Gagai
4:Hunt
5:Kennar
6:Doueihi
7:Tracey
8:Sam
9:Cook
10:Nicholls
11:Fuimaono
12:Tatola
13:Murray

14:Clark
15:Talakai
16:Leulaui
17:Tom

We need to look out side the square,we need freshness and enthusiasm and young legs and players who have the unknown X factor.
We are so f**king structured it hurts and Seibold is part of that structure.
Notice no Inglis"if he's not good enough to pick don't pick him",personally I believe his head is all over the place,no Reynolds his strength which was his kicking game has "GONE",no Sutton he has gone 2 seasons too long,no George he is just a error prone powder puff and no f**king Crichton for reasons that are obvious!
Is Seibold capable of thinking out side the square......"show some balls mate"!!

Walker at FB? Yuck.

George is so error prone that he made a whopping 0 errors last night. Less than Murray, Sam, Cook Gagai, AJ and Cody who despite making more errors, still get in to your starting 13.

It amazes me how people complain about being structured, yet the past 5 premiers if not more and all of this years genuine contenders are the more structured sides. Everybody knows their role and how to perform it. I would suggest that we are in fact the opposite, especially defensively. It's why our slide is non-existent and as a result wingers are having to make a decision to rush in or hold position. The defensive line isn't defending as a unit.

Without structure, it all falls down.

Last edited:
Hey mate look gee your passion in that thread of the Warriors and us last night!!!

I really appreciated your analysis as I couldn't see the game!!!!

From what I can gather from many people:

AJ didn't go to good at the back!

The defence on that right side of Crichton, AR, Kennar and Gagai wasn't too good!

GI went missing along with Cody!

AR didn't run the ball and was ooor defensively!!!

Hooker is the least of our problems!!!

Murray and Nicholls need more minutes!!)

Murray has to start even if it's in the back row!!!
I thought AR running and passing game was better than I’ve seen from him in a long time. His kicking game was the issue.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Walker at FB? Yuck.

George is so error prone that he made a whopping 0 errors last night. Less than Murray, Sam, Cook Gagai, AJ and Cody who despite making more errors, still get in to your starting 13.

It amazes me how people complain about being structured, yet the past 5 premiers if not more and all of this years genuine contenders are the more structured sides. Everybody knows their role and how to perform it. I would suggest that we are in fact the opposite, especially defensively. It's why our slide is non-existent and as a result wingers are having to make a decision to rush in or hold position. The defensive line isn't defending as a unit.

Without structure, it all falls down.
As good a team as was picked for the weekend mate!
WTF is wrong at the Bunnies at the moment f**king boring Management,boring coaching,boring players and f**king boring supporters stuck in a 2014 time warp prepared to put up with mediocrity.
Let yourselves loose and you'll find nothing has to stay the same.

Latest posts