What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Titans

sydraider

First Grade
Dont mind this lineup apart from Earl, he better redeem himself this week and be a team player.

shear_joy9

Coach
the titans surprised me against the sharks. They are fairly inept offensively but they have a very solid forward pack. Canberra's power puffs will really have to roll the sleeves up or they will be dominated with ease.

I'm hoping for rain as I don't like their chances if its another hot one like a penrith. They looked completely spent after the first 20min

aussies1st

Staff member
Not too fussed with Earl in there given the Dugan/Ferguson, that will soon change if he puts in another shocker.

Earl made some howlers but I think he will make amends.

Looking forward to this game , its my only chance to see the boys play unless I make the trek south

Dazraider

Juniors
Edwards was always a waste of money and proved today as cant even hold onto the ball or when he does he doesn't look like even making any impact.
Not just him its disgusting to what a team that suppose to be first grade but have hardly any first grade players in the team.
SanDor Earl has to go he is crap. Tilse should be out as he has been now, TLL hasn't got any impact to what he use to have. Croker is way too inconsistent and our halfs well we really got none.
Seen worse and should be use to raiders playing like a drunken pub team but wha treally is frustrating is when they throw the ball and simple things like looking to where your passing too they can't even do that which makes them a team that im really starting to lose interest in watching any games, Fans can only take so much after so many years of crap and if they don't start buying first grade players then the hell with loyalty

gypsy

Bench
Disagree Daz, one swallow doesn't make a summer. The Raiders need to pick and stick, they have some good kids there and weren't that bad today. It must or been hard to motivate the boys at halftime but Furner did, and they came out and won the second half so it's looking positive.

mongoose

Coach
How many times have we been held to 0 under Furner? f**k sakes

We are just far too inconsistent under him. We either win in streaks or we don't even turn up, there's no in between. We've had some of the worst losses in the clubs history in the last 2 seasons. I seriously wonder what they do at training during the week.

Brimmer

Juniors
I have been a life long supporter of the club and that was the most pea-hearted effort I've ever seen in the lime green. Each and every player should be disgusted with themselves. The only thing I think I could applaud all day was the effort by Reece Robinson cutting down zillman when everybody else gave up.

Charlie124

First Grade
Disagree Daz, one swallow doesn't make a summer. The Raiders need to pick and stick, they have some good kids there and weren't that bad today. It must or been hard to motivate the boys at halftime but Furner did, and they came out and won the second half so it's looking positive.

Uhhh :sarcasm:

they lost the second half 6 nil.
which was better than 30 nil.

FMD Raiders. 2 relatively easy games to start the season. both winnable. both monumental f**k ups and poor efforts.

atleast you have the dragons this week

God-King Dean

Immortal

It does for me.....

bileduct

Coach
I'm not gonna start necking myself over yesterdays game. It was played in extreme conditions that Gold Coast are better acclimatised to and at this point in the season we already have around $1.5m of players out. The game was lost in the first 20 or so minutes with handling errors and late tackle count penalties against us that always saw us in defence and tiring quickly.

As soon as I heard the conditions yesterday I predicted to a mate that we were going to get towelled up and it would be over before half time.

It's not as bad as the 0 - 40 loss last year at home against the Tigers and even then we still made it to the second week of the finals.

mongoose

Coach
I'm not gonna start necking myself over yesterdays game. It was played in extreme conditions that Gold Coast are better acclimatised to and at this point in the season we already have around $1.5m of players out. The game was lost in the first 20 or so minutes with handling errors and late tackle count penalties against us that always saw us in defence and tiring quickly.

As soon as I heard the conditions yesterday I predicted to a mate that we were going to get towelled up and it would be over before half time.

It's not as bad as the 0 - 40 loss last year at home against the Tigers and even then we still made it to the second week of the finals.

Don't worry, we will have another loss like that at home this year, i would put money on it.
Didn't we also lose 18-0 to the Storm and 30-0 to Manly in 2011, both at home.
There is no way this club is moving forward..

Latest posts