What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - All The Rubbish Games

Snoochies

First Grade
At the moment I'd prefer those outside the 8 keep losing just to know we are in the finals.

So Corey Parker feels the Bulldogs need a bit of a tweak to their structure, their game plan, to be a top eight side... How does he not have his own show yet?

Chipmunk

Coach
How does Matt Gillett knocking the ball on 10 metres out from the Bulldogs tryline somehow result in a 20 metres tap and 7 tackle set for Broncos?

Chipmunk

Coach
Wait, what?

James Roberts made a half break and passed to Matt Gillett, who preceeded to knock ball into a dogs player 10 metres out and the ball hits the ground. The result was a 20 metre tap to the Bulldogs and 7 tackle set. A few plays later Blair is sin binned at the back end of that set.

That's a disgraceful ref decision (the Gillett knock on I'm referring to.)

James Roberts made a half break and passed to Matt Gillett, who preceeded to knock ball into a dogs player 10 metres out and the ball hits the ground. The result was a 20 metre tap to the Bulldogs and 7 tackle set. A few plays later Blair is sin binned at the back end of that set.

That's a disgraceful ref decision (the Gillett knock on I'm referring to.)
So it was the Dogs who got the seven tackle set?

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought Liccha was the problem though? So take him out and attacks still as bad but the 3rd best defensive team prior to game cops 42 points.

In saying that dogs had some horrid calls. Not sure how much Foran and Woods helps. Not become a top 4 side but deff a top 8 contender. Unless Foz goes down.

I like how they still tried. Without Morris it would of been 50+

hybrideel

Bench
Well Foran sure has changed the Warriors. Look how much better they are going with him and his being direct and going to the line