What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - TLT Mighty Eels v Gareth's Dragons

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/07/30/team-list-dragons-v-eels-round-20/

After a 24-22 victory over the New Zealand Warriors last week, Arthur has made two changes to his side welcoming back Michael Jennings and Shaun Lane from injury. named in the starting side.

The return of Jennings sees Takairangi moved onto the wing with Ethan Parry dropping out of the side whilst Lane’s return in the back row sees Marata Niukore return to the bench alongside Daniel Alvaro, David Gower and Tepai Moeroa.

1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Brad Takairangi
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Marata Niukore
15. Daniel Alvaro
16. David Gower
17. Tepai Moeroa
18. Josh Hoffman
19. Peni Terepo
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Andrew Davey

Gazzamatta

Coach
Quite like the Taka move. Will be an interesting experiment.
No Kafusi, no Salmon but we have a Tepai. Hmmmmmm.

Gronk

Staff member
BA obviously wants a big body on tbe wing. Parry probably needs a rest after being bashed for the past fortnight. Gotta say that I would have gone for Hoff but what would I know ?

eel01s

Bench
Dragons will go wide after seeing how easy it is to outnumber us.

I reckon Jenko may not play, and Hoffman will come in on the wing.

Tooooks

Bench
I've never seen Taka on the wing, but I reckon he'll go alright. At least we'll have a big lump returning the ball from kicks, he's good under the high ball and hopefully will make the right defensive choices.

He also has the turning circle of a cruise liner, so hopefully he won't get caught out on an early kick.

Fergo should be back next week (hopefully).

Gazzamatta

Coach
Tep and Taka Lol.

Kaufusi’s 50 metres of 5 hit ups not enough to impress the coach. Post contact metres must scare him.
Not bad numbers for his minimal minutes. Maybe he's injured cause its another BA head scratcher if hes selected Tepai ahead of Kafusi.
Development Club.

hindy111

Post Whore
BA obviously wants a big body on tbe wing. Parry probably needs a rest after being bashed for the past fortnight. Gotta say that I would have gone for Hoff but what would I know ?

My guess is very little. f**k all.

But I agree. I also would of went Hoff on wing with Taka in bench and Tepai gone.
I reckon Blake will play wing.