A positive: The NRL cannot have one of its best 2 teams beating the other by a huge score. So Klein and Perenara will help us keep the scoreline semi-respectable. A spot of scoreline management might be in order.I'm trying to find some positives.
1. Its a Melbourne home game but will be played at Suncorp.
2. Papenhuyzen is playing off the bench, so limited minutes for him.
3. Big Nelson has been given the week off ( thanks Craig ).
4. We didn't let Burto go to the Dogs early ( smart Ivan ).
5. Panthers are paying $5.50 with Sports Bet, won't get better odds than this for the next 18 months.
If you can think of some more please add them to the list.
I'm going to restock the fridge. I think it may be a long Saturday night.