What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

I was cocky. Early 40s, dont drink/smoke, try to eat healthy, daily exercise etc, etc.

But I was still bed-ridden for 4 days. It felt like a regular cold, but with amplified cough (I got a partial tear of my intercostal muscle from the cough, which was still sore a month later), and complete absence of taste and smell.

I believe though, the strain that's in Australia now is perhaps more contagious, but presents milder symptoms.

Nonetheless, if it safe for you to do so in your individual circumstances, get the jab if you can.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I was cocky. Early 40s, dont drink/smoke, try to eat healthy, daily exercise etc, etc.

But I was still bed-ridden for 4 days. It felt like a regular cold, but with amplified cough (I got a partial tear of my intercostal muscle from the cough, which was still sore a month later), and complete absence of taste and smell.

I believe though, the strain that's in Australia now is perhaps more contagious, but presents milder symptoms.

Nonetheless, if it safe for you to do so in your individual circumstances, get the jab if you can.
I'm a full coward who's scared of needles but I got my first shot today.

On the game the 4pm kick off probably helps Melbourne but it should also help Luai, fire up merkin

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m flabbergasted, I don’t know how he has done it, but fair play to V’Landys. The Queensland Government has shown no compassion for family members to visit dying relatives but somehow V’Landys has kept the NRL season Alice. Absolutely astonishing.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I’m flabbergasted, I don’t know how he has done it, but fair play to V’Landys. The Queensland Government has shown no compassion for family members to visit dying relatives but somehow V’Landys has kept the NRL season Alice. Absolutely astonishing.
Money talks, Anastastacia will do anything for the mighty dollar, even change the rules around Covid. Remember she paid 8 mil for an origin game.

Kilkenny

Coach
Money talks, Anastastacia will do anything for the mighty dollar, even change the rules around Covid. Remember she paid 8 mil for an origin game.
Yes, but she has sent her tourism and service industry to the brink as a consequence of her previous lockdowns.

16 members of my immediate family had holidays booked in Queensland during the Xmas school holiday period cancelled on no notice, minimal risk and at a cost of thousands from three families. Multiple that by hundreds of thousands and you do the maths. I don’t get it.

I am truly thankful our NRL season is extended for another week regardless of the outcome tomorrow.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Yes, but she has sent her tourism and service industry to the brink as a consequence of her previous lockdowns.

16 members of my immediate family had holidays booked in Queensland during the Xmas school holiday period cancelled on no notice, minimal risk and at a cost of thousands from three families. Multiple that by hundreds of thousands and you do the maths. I don’t get it.

I am truly thankful our NRL season is extended for another week regardless of the outcome tomorrow.
Yeah well I was hoping for another week to get some blokes back.

franklin2323

Immortal

QLD weren't the only option would of just reminded them that

Remember NSW never stopped the game. It was getting the interstate sides in and out as to why it got moved.

Bringing the QLD sides to NSW is cheaper even without crowds.

Given the plan there is zero risk with hosting games

Black Diamond

Juniors
Was never going to happen with the games already played this round.
Well its what QLD wanted to happen and it very nearly did only for V'Landys fast talking.. It could have been a split round over 2 weeks. They shut the comp down for 4 weeks last year so anything is possible. "It was never going to happen" shouldn't be in the vocabulary when Delta is concerned.

Well done to PVL, although it wouldn’t surprise me if QLD threw another curveball this morning. They don’t half mind changing boundaries at the last minute.

Latest posts