What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

DinkyDi

Juniors
AZ.

As you could tell from posts. I am a stats and data person. UK uses it and minimal issues. For some reason my guess is political it got slammed here and as a result the East coast is locked down
Yeah I had that one. No reactions. My second one is due at the end of Sept. No doubt I will get the reaction then. Good thing though, we will be covered in the unfortunate event if we contract that horrid virus. Clearly, I wouldn't wish that upon my worse enemy.

Yeah I know you are. Death from the AstraZeneca vaccine, is 1:800,000, compare that to the chances in acquiring COVID, that is a risk that I decided to take.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah I had that one. No reactions. My second one is due at the end of Sept. No doubt I will get the reaction then. Good thing though, we will be covered in the unfortunate event if we contract that horrid virus. Clearly, I wouldn't wish that upon my worse enemy.

Yeah I know you are. Death from the AstraZeneca vaccine, is 1:800,000, compare that to the chances in acquiring COVID, that is a risk that I decided to take.

I am youngish and healthy so I don't worry about actually catching it. It is the financial and mental health of others that is prevented by getting jabbed

DinkyDi

Juniors
I am youngish and healthy so I don't worry about actually catching it. It is the financial and mental health of others that is prevented by getting jabbed
Men in their early 30's and younger, are ending up in ICU. I am 51, who had a heart attack, and drug intolerance. I was questioned by the doctor, who had to give approval before administration. I had no issues with this.

Munky

Coach
Our edge defence is horrific.

Line break every set.

Kikau with the dumb plays and giving away cheap breaks.

The Realist

Juniors
Naden on that edge exposed once again. He saved one chasing down Kaufusi but that one was on him and also our compressed defence.

The Realist

Juniors
Staines needed to wrap the ball up.

Naden needed to contest that ball far better than he did.

This is pretty much over. Storm are pretty much going to keep the ball - whereas we are spastics with the ball - Edwards shit play and Kikau's errors.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Staines needs 4-5kgs added over the off season..just getting pumped at the moment. Also, his speed is not a factor this season

murraymob

Coach
To me the important thing is we don’t give up.we have a lot to come into this team.But a thrashing is not good for anyone

Munky

Coach
Lol, f**k me this team is horrible.

Naden is in no man's land every play.

Staines is afraid of the ball.

Kikau moving into a player and taking a dive.

Could be 70.