What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Warriors at Mt Smart

Kola Emcee

Juniors
Just curious, is anyone thinking about crossing the Tasman for this?

Does anyone actually make this trip? :?

I'm actually considering doing it as an excuse to go to NZ since I've never been.

sting

Bench
was so keen for doing this year as i've never been back to NZ and reckon it'd be mad!

alas the stupid nrl decides to schedule the game on the same weekend as splendour in the grass...

Doug2234

First Grade
Im keen as to get to the game.

Might use it as an exuse as well. The oldies went to NZ a month ago and had a good time.

Will consider

St. Linnane

First Grade
Flights are now booked - on my own as Mrs. St. Linnane is not keen to go for such a short period of time.

Flying Jetstar leaving Sydney 10am (Sydney time) on the Saturday and leaving Auckland 7:50am (their time) Monday morning.

Doug2234

First Grade
Who ever is going what hotel you looking at staying at??? Good if we were all in the same hotel to make drinkies after we win better

kiwidragon

Juniors
Who ever is going what hotel you looking at staying at??? Good if we were all in the same hotel to make drinkies after we win better

Do you guys wanna be close to Mt Smart or in the city so ya can hit the town on the saturday and after the dargons pound the wazza's into submission.

Either way i could do a bit of research for ya and see what i can come up with if ya want.

Nitro

Juniors
I'm heading over with my wife, son and mate for the trek.

Our flights are booked for Thursday 23rd July, returning Friday 31st July (Having a bit of a holiday too ;)

We are staying at the Altitude apartments, which is right in the middle of the city (http://www.aptsinakld.co.nz/apartment.php?id=48)

Definitely keen to meet up with everyone here for a beer or 12 before and after the we smash the sheep!

Cheers,
Adam.

The Major

Bench
Me and the missus are heading over. Probably going to stay at the Holiday Inn or wherever it is the players stay in NZ. No doubt it wouldnt be far from the ground. Will probably fly in on the Wednesday or Thursday and head home the Monday.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Looks like I may have to organise a Saints supporters party at my place on that weekend - perhaps the Saturday night. I live about 15mins drive northwest of the city.

St. Linnane

First Grade
How do we get tickets all together? I know ticketek NZ sells them for the last time we were there, but I am keen to sit with Saints fans...