What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 Other Games

Chipmunk

Coach
Storm red hot today in Canberra. I think Souths and the Roosters are going to find out big time come semi final time who the real Premiership challengers.

Storm for back to back Premiers for mine. When they're fair dinkum come semi-final the other teams wont know what hit them.

eels_fan

First Grade
Without Inglis & Sutton the Rabbitohs are gone. Shame because they are the 1 team I wouldn't mind see winning it with us not in contention.

Winner will come from Storm, Roosters & Manly. My 3 most hated clubs. Of those I'd prefer the Roosters, but that's certainly the best of a terrible bunch

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Without Inglis & Sutton the Rabbitohs are gone. Shame because they are the 1 team I wouldn't mind see winning it with us not in contention.

Winner will come from Storm, Roosters & Manly. My 3 most hated clubs. Of those I'd prefer the Roosters, but that's certainly the best of a terrible bunch
Thats the way i feel as well, still i hope Souths can win the thing.

Chipmunk

Coach
If the Storm are fair dinkum and they play like they are playing against the Raiders today they could deadset hit 80 against us.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee the Raiders look a well coached and drilled side :lol:

PP will be all over this post ;-)

Chipmunk

Coach
You know a team is really on their game when at 56-4 with 15 mins to go you're kicking 40/20s and then put on the same scrum play to perfection that you did twice last week.

I love watching the Storm when they're at the top of their game. So good to watch.

eels_fan

First Grade
Well the plus is our 50 point defeat to the roosters looks like it will not be the largest losing margin this season...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Storm red hot today in Canberra. I think Souths and the Roosters are going to find out big time come semi final time who the real Premiership challengers.

Storm for back to back Premiers for mine. When they're fair dinkum come semi-final the other teams wont know what hit them.

I tend to agree with this.

Tooooks

Bench
If the Storm are fair dinkum and they play like they are playing against the Raiders today they could deadset hit 80 against us.

That's what I was thinking today. If the can put nearly 70 on a normally decent team, wtf will they do to us at their home ground when they're hitting peak form. I expect a record score.

Chipmunk

Coach
That's what I was thinking today. If the can put nearly 70 on a normally decent team, wtf will they do to us at their home ground when they're hitting peak form. I expect a record score.

Them hitting form, us with nothing to play for and due for a real hiding. I still cannot believe someone thought it was a good idea to put this game on free to air.

Tooooks

Bench
I'll be putting Billy Slater as my Supercoach captain that week for sure. It will be a dark dark day in a dark dark year...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow, Canberra wins something like 13 in a row at home, and then bang, they get slaughted by a Storm team that I dont think anyone other team wouldve beaten them.

Gonna be hard to beat.

With Souths, they are missing Inglis and Sutton but I wouldnt right them off just yet.

I remember last year, a lot of people wrote of Melbourne when they lost 5 in a row, then looked what happened.

parra pete

Referee
Gee the Raiders look a well coached and drilled side :lol:
](*,)
PP will be all over this post ;-)

:oops:

We had a pretty emotional day in Hay on Sunday and I was at the Park Oval watching the local side in action. We sent off three LEGENDS of our Club - three absolute champs who gave this Club its heart and soul....
Didn't get to see the Raiders match actually. Don't want to see it either..:lol: Those things happen..It is how you bounce back that matters.
Lucky they re-signed furnsie when Ricky was looking for a job..otherwise it could have been more..given the success of both Clubs so far...
Bad times don't last, strong people do....

http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_i...ID=71257&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=24877207

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You keep pumping your mates tyres Pete, which is what most mates do i just don't rate him as a coach. Nothing personal at all, with the news Milford is looking to get out of his deal looks like another disappointing year for Raiders fans. But no doubt Furnsie will be back no matter what the results lol.