What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Panthers @ DFS

Didgi

nrl-r21nqlpen.jpg

Cowboys: 1. Matt Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Willie Tonga 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa 6. Ray Thompson 7. Ben Jones 8. Matt Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. Ashton Sims 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Tariq Sims 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Glenn Hall 16. Cory Paterson 17. James Tamou 18. Leeson Ah Mau
Panthers: 1. David Simmons 2. Ryan Walker 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. Adrian Purtell 6. Harry Seijka 7. Luke Walsh 8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva (c) 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Nigel Plum 13. Luke Lewis
Interchange: 14. Sam McKendry 15. Dayne Weston 16. Nathan Smith 17. Matthew Bell

Didgi

We lost to them last time, considering the team changes since then based on that we shouldn't win, I think we definitely have a good chance though, particularly if Luke Lewis doesn't play. Happy that they haven't selected Seluini while Purtell is still there.

Last edited:

goosie

Juniors
cows $1.68 to win panthers $2.15 lol gotta get on the panthers at the price sorry guys.

Talanexor

Juniors
Where's Coote?

Yeah, I agree Penrith look good value at $2.15 but i still think the Cows will win this one. We've won 2 from 3 without Thurston, recently - I think the boys are finally starting to learn to win without him. Also, Bowen's been on fire lately.

goosie

Juniors
walker will be fine on the wing i just hope harry has a cracker and gets good ball to jennings and walkers side of the field they will have a field day on the left

Charlie124

First Grade
Jeeeezz thats a terrible looking Panthers lineup, have they been like that all year? If we're switched on we should win this one easily.

Talanexor

Juniors
walker will be fine on the wing i just hope harry has a cracker and gets good ball to jennings and walkers side of the field they will have a field day on the left

Are you kidding? Our right edge has been secure all year. it used to leak like a sieve in years gone by, but with Tariq Sims, Thompson and Tate there, not a lot gets through.

I think the panthers would be better off using Seluini around the ruck. Our defence in the middle has been really sloppy in recent weeks.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
As a fan of what A Sims has done this season it pleases me to see him rewarded with a starting berth. Yet I feel the side gains more from his impact value off the bench.

It's difficult to understand why he's decided not to start with Tamou these last couple of weeks, particularly given the success him and Scott have had this season. Perhaps he feels he needs one or the other on the field at any given time.

Is this what happened last week? My memory fails me.

Didgi

Yes, it was the same last week. Tamou has been going really well, we''ve missed to go forward when they're both off the field so it's a good move IMO to have him coming on while Scott is off.

Didgi

I think a week or two and he'll be back in for Hall, dependant on form of course.

Didgi

As no doubt many have seen, on the website the team is supporting National Tree Day, pictured modelling some ghastly green socks. Any word on whether they'll be wearing these or it's just a Toyota thing.

elyod138

Bench
As no doubt many have seen, on the website the team is supporting National Tree Day, pictured modelling some ghastly green socks. Any word on whether they'll be wearing these or it's just a Toyota thing.

Pretty sure they'll be wearing them.

goosie

Juniors
Hey shorty we do indeed!! with all our injuries are you ready for another whooping haha ;P