What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Panthers @ DFS

goosie

Juniors
ok i missed that one after but the only real decent player you guys are missing is thurston atm the others shouldnt be in your full strength squad even if you guys do have seven out your talking reserve grade and shit.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
Even if I were wrong I wouldn't apoligise as you made a personal attack on me I don't go into other fans threads and cause trouble.

goosie

Juniors
i didnt come in here causing trouble you just need to learn to be more precise with your replies especially if your knocking other peoples posts . And you swore first lol

Shorty

Staff member
Entertaining as it is, if you guys continue the banter, which is ok, it'll be move to the troll thread...it's been quiet for a while since African Monkey left!

murraymob

Coach
goosie and evenloutioner shake hands make up

bottom line injuries did not help us before and during the game.But that is not going to change in a hurry.Both coote and burns are not due back for 3 weeks and others will not be back this year.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
You told me to get off the crack which is offensive it also doesn't hurt to look at the other post when there are like 30 in here anyway. But yeah been looking for a reason to leave this place for a while the trolls here are really bad I guess it just takes a personal attack to say **** it and leave it's just annoying when I've been a good person to most on here.

Shorty, Charlie, didgi and other very few cowboy fans thanks. I'll prolly return when this fourm has a better moderation standard. See you guys on the stampede.

goosie

Juniors
You told me to get off the crack which is offensive it also doesn't hurt to look at the other post when there are like 30 in here anyway. But yeah been looking for a reason to leave this place for a while the trolls here are really bad I guess it just takes a personal attack to say **** it and leave it's just annoying when I've been a good person to most on here.

Shorty, Charlie, didgi and other very few cowboy fans thanks. I'll prolly return when this fourm has a better moderation standard. See you guys on the stampede.

you commented on one of my replies by saying silly stuff. stop sooking and chill out.

beave

Coach
Loved the trip up to Townsville yet again. Stayed from Friday till yesterday, looking at making it an annual trip now!

The bus ride back to the city with the Cowboys fans was the highlight.

I sat near the panthers group in the eastern stand, you guys/girls were quite nice and loud, good to see. Apologies if the match day experience isn't a good as it used to be, the atmosphere is quite flat these days compared to a few years ago.

Didgi

Well it's unfortunate you feel this way, certainly the board will be worse off if you leave. Don't let some butthurt nuff who obviously doesn't have an idea to drive you off.

This Cowboys forum is generally a fairly quiet, friendly place so doesn't require much moderation. If you dislike a post, you can use the report function.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I sat near the panthers group in the eastern stand, you guys/girls were quite nice and loud, good to see. Apologies if the match day experience isn't a good as it used to be, the atmosphere is quite flat these days compared to a few years ago.

We were trying to get you guys to cheer. At one point we even started a Cowboys chant to get you all going!

beave

Coach
Mate I used to sit on the hill with a massive big flag and get the chants and hill going but the security at the ground are complete f**ktards and quashed all that and I moved up in the stand a few years ago in protest. In the old days it was loud as f**k at the stadium but these days the gestapo have pretty much ruined the whole thing, i saw that young kid in front was giving you guys as good as he got, good to see!!!!! A lot of the hardcore fans who really make the atmosphere live far away from Tvl and can't make it to every game, NQ is hurting a bit at the moment with the economic climate, our biggest industries are farming and mining and with Yasi destroying a shitload of cane and banana crops, the cattle export to Indo being halted and the carbon tax and it's effects to the mining industry, everyone up here is very nervous and cautious how they spend their money at the moment. Unfortunately a night at the footy is low on the priority list which IMO is totally understandable at the moment, hopefully it all picks up because it really is a top place up here.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Yeah we had some friendly banter during the 80 mins but after the game we shook hands with a couple of the fans and we wished them good luck in the finals.

As i mentioned earlier we even sang with some Cowboys fans on the way back to the city.

All those reasons are fair enough but it is a real shame because your team is going so well. I would think many would have saved their $$$'s for the next home game v Broncos.

Definitely making this Tvl trip an annual one. Have been a couple of times now and it is my favourite away trip for sure. Brothers Leagues Club put on some nice hospitality for us before the game at a function where Shane Elford hosted.

Was very impressed with the Penrith turn out with more and more fans travelling from Penrith to join the few Townsville Members we have.

Next year i am confident we can get around 50 travel up to Townsville if we are going well in the competition.

About 70-80 are going to Melbourne this week, so many couldn't afford to do the double. With Melbourne being the cheaper option.