What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Panthers @ DFS

beave

Coach
mate next game let me know what you panther fans are doing before the game and I would like to have a beer with you guys, I spent 6 years at Richmond/Bligh Park so I have a soft spot for the old Panfers, I used to go to a heap of games there when I was living down that way.

On the saving of $$$, over the last month-5 weeks, the V8's and Tvl show have been on, I reckon people are probably a bit skint at the moment as well as the fact (no offence) the Panthers have never been a well drawing team up here.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
mate next game let me know what you panther fans are doing before the game and I would like to have a beer with you guys, I spent 6 years at Richmond/Bligh Park so I have a soft spot for the old Panfers, I used to go to a heap of games there when I was living down that way.

On the saving of $$$, over the last month-5 weeks, the V8's and Tvl show have been on, I reckon people are probably a bit skint at the moment as well as the fact (no offence) the Panthers have never been a well drawing team up here.

No worries at all mate just contact us in the lead up to the game next year(if we get drawn up there). We normally have a pre game function organised by the club or have an unofficial one ourselves.

No offence taken at all, we draw crap wherever we go. If the Storm were playing anyone else this week they would probably nudge 15k.However, you get the feeling it will be 11-12k.

Shorty

Staff member
You told me to get off the crack which is offensive it also doesn't hurt to look at the other post when there are like 30 in here anyway. But yeah been looking for a reason to leave this place for a while the trolls here are really bad I guess it just takes a personal attack to say **** it and leave it's just annoying when I've been a good person to most on here.

Shorty, Charlie, didgi and other very few cowboy fans thanks. I'll prolly return when this fourm has a better moderation standard. See you guys on the stampede.
Uber, while I took your post into consideration - I brought up the idea of moving it to the troll dump because it's on topic in there.
The moderating is fine here, but things are taking with a grain of salt because the nature of this forum is banter.
Banning or deleting every post with that sort of writing would, have an empty forum lol - However if goosie would continue to use that sort of language then of course, you're well within your rights.
I'm sure goosie realises he's hit a nerve, anyway.
You're right there's a lot of idiots on this forum, however that's not a reason to leave a lot of posters on here value your posts, Cowboys fans included.

Last edited: