What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21

bartman

Immortal
Brisbane Monday night? Very unusual... must be up against the final of The Voice or something?

Usain Bolt

Bench
Dont the Broncos always have one Monday night game at suncorp? pretty sure they did the last couple of years?

Valheru

Coach
So the Broncos can’t be on the following Friday either which would make the grand total, including byes to 6 out of 22 weeks without Brisbane on a Friday night. Normal service should resume round 23 onwards.

beave

Coach
Damn it, was hoping the doggies might take their game against us to Mackay....... oh well. Probably a smarter move crowd support wise, doesn't really help me though!!!!

beave

Coach
yeah mate, I knew about that one, I guess taking 2 home games away from ANZ isn't exactly going to go down well for the Sydney based supporters.

Mr Saab

Referee
Broncos on Monday night is a disgrace. I am going to write a letter to David Gallop....oh wait

Danish

Referee
Holy shit a friday night game!

Might even have a chance at 2 in a row if 9 decide its been too long since Saints were on a friday in round 22

yeah mate, I knew about that one, I guess taking 2 home games away from ANZ isn't exactly going to go down well for the Sydney based supporters.

We do take two away, against the Titans in the double header and the Storm in round 16.

------------------------------------

On a side note, who the hell chose those friday games ? Both are going to be crap, they should have put our game on Friday!

Storm Vs Dragons, it will be completely lopsided.
Titans Vs. Roosters, both teams are out of the 8(tits might not be for long though).

Compared to:

-2 great forwards packs
-Barba Vs. Bowen
-Rising star Reynolds Vs. current superstar Thurston.

They could have marketed the crap out of it !

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't disagree with your sentiments FWIW...

Altho it would have been the delayed game.

Snappy

Coach
This is an outrage ! How dare they put us on a Monday ! The ARLC needs to address this issue at once !

the dude

Juniors
Bloody oath. I'm flying in from Perth and was really hoping for a sunday game. Cant wait, we'll get you bunnies this time.

I don't know what it is about the Souths/Tigers matchup but they are more than often very good games.. Good game to come out for.