What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Eels v manly team list

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Based on what I saw in his first game I don’t think Russell is ready for first grade. I don’t get the outrage about that.
I thought he did ok, however does Russell even play on right side ? The side fergo , Daze now oldfield will play

eels_fan

First Grade
I think our pack is better than Manlys when you consider the outs for them (and RCG for us).

we should be able to win the ruck and make metres in the middle.

as usual with manly, it’s all about turbo’s influence. If you can limit his involvements - kick to the wings, stay tight around the ruck, we’ll go a long way to winning

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think our pack is better than Manlys when you consider the outs for them (and RCG for us).

we should be able to win the ruck and make metres in the middle.

as usual with manly, it’s all about turbo’s influence. If you can limit his involvements - kick to the wings, stay tight around the ruck, we’ll go a long way to winning
We were quite good at stopping the oppositions gun player last year. Certainly capable.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I reckon we're a better shot than that, sure we are down on form, but Manly's game last week against the Storm will have taken a bit out of them. Watching the Storm vs Raiders last night it looked to have taken a bit outta the Storm.

If not for some untimely unforced errors, Raiders had a decent shot there.

eels_fan

First Grade
great value outright and with the start.

We'll win this one. No pressure and no expectation suits us well.