What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 match Panthers V Storm

Murraymob1

Juniors
They have a few out .we covered the losses against Canberra we can cover the loses v storm.pick the same 17 fisher harris out Kiks in
Our defence will frustrate them .Dont fall for munsters dummies we win

snickers007

Juniors
Not worried at all.

Fish needs a rest, and Eisenhuth will do a great job covering. Kikau only needs to come back if 100%, otherwise Chris Smith can stay.

Hopefully Edwards and Tiny are OK, but otherwise Staines will slot straight in.

Melbourne's injury concerns will hurt them more than ours hurt us.

Another 13+ victory incoming.

ThePain

Juniors
Not worried at all.

Fish needs a rest, and Eisenhuth will do a great job covering. Kikau only needs to come back if 100%, otherwise Chris Smith can stay.

Hopefully Edwards and Tiny are OK, but otherwise Staines will slot straight in.

Melbourne's injury concerns will hurt them more than ours hurt us.

Another 13+ victory incoming.
I wouldn't mind seeing Tito get decent minutes.

It looked like Chris Smith was in a leg brace after the game last night. I notice it when they were singing the team song.

Munky

Coach
I was pretty confident about beating Canberra, but less so about Melbourne. Give them enough ball and Munster will orchestrate some points.

Of course, would be great to effectively wrap-up the MP by beating the Storm.

Munster loses his head when his team is being strangled.

Without Hughes to game manage he's good for a brain explosion.

I was pretty confident about beating Canberra, but less so about Melbourne. Give them enough ball and Munster will orchestrate some points.

Of course, would be great to effectively wrap-up the MP by beating the Storm.
I’m the opposite. Wasn’t confident about beating Canberra, fairly confident we’ll beat the Storm. Hopefully we don’t have too many outs.

Copperhead

Juniors
It looked like Chris Smith was in a leg brace after the game last night. I notice it when they were singing the team song.
I thought that at first too. But it was just the taping left after he tore the strapping off his left leg. Nothing to worry about.

maple_69

Bench
Kikau, Fish, Cleary, Luai, Leota, Crichton have all had forced rests. Throw Yeo & Api who had the week after Origin.
May, To'o, Edwards & Martin are the only other guys I'd be looking to get a game off in the last 3.

We have similar playmaking cattle out to Melbourne (Luai/Cleary vs Pap/Hughes) but our forward pack is firing while theirs has checked out and our backline can defend while theirs can't.

Bring the J.J. Giltinan Shield out to Penrith this Thursday, we should be wrapping it up.

Latest posts