What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters. Friday 10th of August 7:55pm

Itsamansgame

Juniors
The secret to nullifying Mitchell's attacking capabilities is to run the big fellas at him whilst he's defending.
Wear him out,hurt him,get him in two minds when he's in possession in readiness for the next belting he's about to cop.
After all he's just another rorter hack!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm praying Campbell is right to go for next week!!

I want him to move up in the face of Latrell!!

DO NOT GIVE LATRELL SPACE AND DONT GIVE HIM TIME!!!!!! CMMMOOONNN

Latrell plays left guys... Gags will be on him and hopefully Campbell' wrist is aye ok!! @doyen some one said you heard he's allright!! @Mr Spock!

Burns to left centre.

You'd expect Fui and Kennar to come into the 21....

Who do we think gets the 14 jersey??

Fui or Tracey??......

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. AJ
2. Campbell (right wing)
3. Burns (left centre)
4. Gagai (right centre marking Latrell with hopefully Graham outside him)
5. Hunt (left wing)
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George
11. Sutto
12. Angus
13. Sam (C)

14. Tracey (dunno if he can play centre though)
15. Murray
16. Clark
17. Tatola

18. Brittain
19. Britt
20. Turner
21. Kennar

Give Fuimaono another week with Norths I reckon!! I have so far seen the first 40 of the Norths match and Fui was very rusty...

Scoopdog

Juniors
1. AJ
2. Campbell (right wing)
3. Burns (left centre)
4. Gagai (right centre marking Latrell with hopefully Graham outside him)
5. Hunt (left wing)
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George
11. Sutto
12. Angus
13. Sam (C)

14. Tracey (dunno if he can play centre though)
15. Murray
16. Clark
17. Tatola

18. Brittain
19. Britt
20. Turner
21. Kennar

Give Fuimaono another week with Norths I reckon!! I have so far seen the first 40 of the Norths match and Fui was very rusty...
Did you watch the second half,form guru?

Scoopdog

Juniors
Who's guru??
If you are going to claim players are "rusty",especially as it is his second game in a month following 10 weeks out with injury.that would be a fair call,captain obvious!btw,how was his form 2nd half,a little better?

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you are going to claim players are "rusty",especially as it is his second game in a month following 10 weeks out with injury.that would be a fair call,captain obvious!btw,how was his form 2nd half,a little better?
Yep better involvement and a nice try assist but defending out at right centre he was caught out several times with bad reads.. it'd be a worry if he has to come into a finals game for us off the bench at centre.... he'd be peppered big time...