What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Titans: Saturday 14th August 3pm @Cbus Super Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
I don't understand why GC didn't start Fifita this week. I get that in recent weeks he's been effective coming off the bench but against Souths, they really needed to start strong to be any chance.

Travitoh

First Grade
I didn't see the game, were you happy with Burns Trav?
I thought he played well and can be even better. Had some really nice runs, asked questions of their edge defence and will only improve the more he gains confidence in his body. Didn't shy away from any work and deserved his two tries. Defended well for the most part. Did make a poor read for the Thompson try but the overlap was already in motion. Otherwise he was safe.
I am an admirer of his but believe that when he's started this season, he has performed well and deserves to start rd 1 next season in place of Gagai.

southsport

First Grade
I thought he played well and can be even better. Had some really nice runs, asked questions of their edge defence and will only improve the more he gains confidence in his body. Didn't shy away from any work and deserved his two tries. Defended well for the most part. Did make a poor read for the Thompson try but the overlap was already in motion. Otherwise he was safe.
I am an admirer of his but believe that when he's started this season, he has performed well and deserves to start rd 1 next season in place of Gagai.
That's good news, thanks for the reply.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
As one of his biggest critics, only because of his injury history and nothing else personal, I agree with most of this.

The try they scored, he left Paulo on an island. Also the play that Latrell put him down the side line, and then he decided to be Dally Messenger by putting in a grubber kick was poor, but overall, yeah I thought he was good.

Put it this way, I trusted him more on defense, than Mills on the other side.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The most impressive thing about this win was the defense was really good, only one try conceded, and the GC front line and back 3 was constantly under pressure by our defensive line, and line speed.

Not perfect, but we are missing Gagai, Graham, and Johnstone in the backs so, thumbs up.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I'll wait for Callmack's summary but just wanna say:

Paulo is getting better, and he had a good game today. Hopefully he can continue to develop, and become a mainstay in this side.

Jacob Host continues to impress me. Today he lost the ball in a tackle, I think it's the only mistake he's made all season - no frills/no standout, but doesn't make any mistakes - doesn't miss tackles, doesn't drop the ball (except once today), always ready to take the ball up to make hard yards, starting to learn some creativity on his side. A damn good buy.

Cody Walker is a massive chance to win the Dally M.
You guys might not have noticed but Callmack puts up a 3,2,1 pts thread every week, and I've rated Cody as 3 pts in almost every single game they've played. I'm sure the media judges are seeing it the same way. His only competition is Tommy Turbo.

Latest posts