What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - TLT Mighty Eels v Luke Burt's Titans

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Parramatta Eels line up to face the Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium on Friday 16 August has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

After a 20-14 victory over the Knights last week, Arthur has recalled Kane Evans into the starting side after he was ruled out with sickness an hour before kick off.

The return of Evans alongside Junior Paulo in the front row sees Daniel Alvaro return to the bench alongside Peni Terepo, David Gower and Marata Niukore.

Tepai Moeroa, George Jennings, Stefano Utoikamanu and Will Smith are the reserves.

Nathan Brown will play his 50th game for the Parramatta Eels.

Kick off is at 6pm.

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Brad Takairangi
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. David Gower
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Marata Niukore
18. Tepai Moeroa
19. George Jennings
20. Stefano Utoikamanu
21. Will Smith

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/08/13/team-list-titans-v-eels-round-22/

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Tepai out. Lane still in. Will Smith's turn to grace the reserves list. Apart from Fergo, we can't really field a stronger team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Parramatta Eels line up to face the Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium on Friday 16 August has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

After a 20-14 victory over the Knights last week, Arthur has recalled Kane Evans into the starting side after he was ruled out with sickness an hour before kick off.

The return of Evans alongside Junior Paulo in the front row sees Daniel Alvaro return to the bench alongside Peni Terepo, David Gower and Marata Niukore.

Tepai Moeroa, George Jennings, Stefano Utoikamanu and Will Smith are the reserves.

Nathan Brown will play his 50th game for the Parramatta Eels.

Kick off is at 6pm.

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Brad Takairangi
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. David Gower
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Marata Niukore
18. Tepai Moeroa
19. George Jennings
20. Stefano Utoikamanu
21. Will Smith

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/08/13/team-list-titans-v-eels-round-22/

Love having big Evans back, and that bench is pretty awesome - every player on that bench plays their role well.

I wouldn't back us at anything short of even money in this game. Hope I'm wrong. Just the sort of game we switch off for. Curiosity makes me want to see Stefanie, but I don't think it will happen.

Noise

Coach
I wouldn't back us at anything short of even money in this game. Hope I'm wrong. Just the sort of game we switch off for. Curiosity makes me want to see Stefanie, but I don't think it will happen.
Agreed. In 2017 when we were flying at around this time of year we lost to the last placed Knights.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Back the Titans at $3+ that way you cant be disappointed.
Well, disappointed but richer.

Latest posts