What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Eels (Team Lists)

azsportza

Live Update Team
NRL
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Blake Ayshford
4 Tim Simona
5 Marika Koroibete
6 Benji Marshall
7 Braith Anasta
8 Keith Galloway
9 Joel Luani
10 Adam Blair
11 Liam Fulton
12 Bodene Thompson
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Jack Buchanan
16 Ben Murdoch-Masila
17 Curtis Sironen

Holden Cup
1 Kurtis Rowe
2 Delouise Hoeter
3 Nathan Milone
4 Manaia Rudolph
5 Leva Li
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Andy Fiagatusa
9 Manaia Cherrington
10 Nathan Brown
11 Kyle Lovett (c)
12 Jake Dooner
13 Fosio Tatola

Interchange
14 Dallas Graham
15 Andrew Kazzi
17 Matt Mulcahy
19 Shane Lalogafau
20 James Luff

NSW Cup
1 Sean Meaney (c)
2 Matt Utai
3 Lote Tuqiri
4 Rory Brien
5 Jy Hitchcox
6 Eddie Paea
7 Jack Madden
8 Shaun Spence
9 Jarred Farlow
10 Matt Groat
11 Asipeli Fine
12 James Gavet
13 Matt Bell

Interchange
14 Sitaleki Akauola
15 Michael Bullock
16 Inno Inossesio
17 Adrian Haangana
18 Josh Davis
19 Moses Pangai

BrotherJim05

Bench
All I care about for the rest of the season is seeing youngsters being blooded. I like this team.

Will be interesting to see Simona in centre after his tremendous success on the wing

BrotherJim05

Bench
woah woah woah.....Lote Tiquiri in NSW cup?

I also like Potter.

Sheens would have put him at fullback

magpie guy

Juniors
woah woah woah.....Lote Tiquiri in NSW cup?

I also like Potter.

Sheens would have put him at fullback

If it was Sheens, Utai, Tuqiri and Bell all would have slotted straight back into the side despite the juniors having runs on the board in their absence.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gavet back playing too, hope he gets a crack in the NRL this year.

Hate the halves in the NRL side. given the form of both.

If that 17 takes the field on Friday night I'll be stunned. There is so much hype around Brooks at the moment would it make sense for Potter to make him a late inclusion?

diggo

Juniors
I think the best solution for the rest of the season is to ease Brooks in off the bench in the 2nd half to replace Benji/Anasta. Benji can sub off or Anasta can also move to the back row. Ease Brooks in like Souths have done with Keary, without putting too much pressure on his shoulders.

That way Brooks isn't thrown into the deep end and we can keep Benji's ego intact with his (undeserved) 200th game.

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
I have a bad feeling about tonight. Eels are very ordinary but at least seem to have a go, versus WT's who are very ordinary, way down on troops, & don't seem to give a damn. Parra stadium with Hayne back = disaster I fear

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I can't find too many tipsters keen on backing us, it seems we are currently the joke of the comp.

A frightening statistic is how many Parra players are on nudie runs for not scoring any points for the year (8 I think to our 2). Every one of them will be lining up to score, their chances will never be better than tonight.:lol:

macnaz

Staff member
Hey Gronk what do u think of Hinchcox ? Can u see an NRL future for him.

FootynRacing

Juniors
I cannot believe that Potters future at our club could be decided on our game tonight when Farah isn't playing and we will be relying on Benji f**king Marshall to score points !!!